MegaGlo Highlighting Palette

A collection of our fan favorite MegaGlo Highlighting Powders in 4 new vegan limited edition shades! Infused with shimmering pearl pigments, these highlighting powders give a glistening glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and Cupid's bow.

Who else is obsessed with the Wet n Wild highlighters? I got these while they were on sale online!! I won’t need another the rest of my...this month. 😆MegaGlo Highlighting Palette wet n wild Highlighting Palette wet n wild Fantasy Makers MegaGlo Highlighting Powder- Caught in Your Web [product:fantasy-makers-megaglo-highlighting-powder-moonlit-gleam]
Do you recommend this product ?
Start your review of MegaGlo Highlighting Palette!
Product Highlights
love the colors and the way my face looks after each use! just enough color for my liking! it will break apart in you bag easily if you carry it with you! it makes a huge mess!in reviews
Amanda R.
Metairie, LA
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do like 3 of the highlighters. One did turn Grey on me though. For the price it is worth it. It does last a good part of the day.
Alyssa R.
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by Alyssa R.
Love this pallet has all of my favorite wet and wild highlighters in it which wet and wild highlighters are my favorite highlighter of all time even though they are drugs or they are absolutely amazing definitely recommend get this during holidays because it goes on sale.
Yessy G.
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by Yessy G.
I feel very neutral about this palette. Part of me likes it and part of me does not. I like the packaging and the colors are very unique. Are they wearable? Not really if your looking for natural look. The pans are the same size like there single Highlighters. Unfortunately, the pigmentation is OK. It’s not like there singles that give you more pigment. I feel like it’s been sprayed and very dry. Barely pickup and I really want to enjoy it but $14 is just okay. I rather get the singles instead.
Darlene N.
Garden City, MI
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by Darlene N.
I got this as a Christmas gift and it is BEAUTIFUL. Lots of gorgeous undertones to each shade, and it’s blinding!! I am SUPER satisfied with this product and I’m excited to continue to use it.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
This is a very beautiful Highlighter palette. The colors are amazing. The shades are perfect for all skin types. These colors are very pigmented and long lasting. If you are into Highlighters, this is definitely the palette for you. MegaGlo Highlighting Palette
Loretta R.
Fort Thomas, KY
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by Loretta R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
In love with these highlighters! Bought this as a present to myself...have used 2 of the 4 colors so far on my fair skin and both look beautiful. I even received a compliment from a stranger. Easy to apply. I found this at Walgreen’s.
Andrea L.
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by Andrea L.
I purchased this quite awhile ago and didn't really use it. I pulled it out while trying to use all the makeup in my bins, and this is pretty good! I've used all of the shades bit haven't worn Diamond Lilly or Wild Cosmos for a full day wear test. The other two, Sweet Peony and Blushing Azalea hold up nicely over an average eight hour day, I didn't have either vanish entirely.
Bibi H.
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by Bibi H.
Purchased at: Target
I love it 🥰, it has 4 colors best one I have and for the price even better. I would buy it again
Cassia U.
Love this palette! It has beautiful shades that show beautifully on the skin with amazing shimmer and reflect. Great price and would definitely recommend and buy again! Something that is so easy to travel with!
laura P.
Reidsville, NC
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by laura P.
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette uploaded by laura P.
Purchased at: ULTA
this product is kind of outgoing I personally wouldn’t use it for every day make up if you’re going for the natural look I wouldn’t use this they are crazy colors for highlighters not anything really for people with lighter skin it may create a shadow but it might be really pretty for an eyeshadow
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
samantha N.
Huntington, WV
il y a 9 mois
Kayla P. il y a 9 jours
Its an unnatural contrast on the skin, in my opinion.
Angie S.
Jackson, MS
il y a un an
Ewa B. il y a un an
IMO the single ones are better- less powdery and more shiny than those in the palette.
Marisa M.
Hot Springs, AR
il y a 3 ans
MegaGlo Highlighting Palette Does this product work well?
Vita L. il y a 3 ans