BeautyFaceFace Makeupwet n wild
MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Invested In Bronze

MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Invested In Bronze

Achieve an all-year glow with a lightweight, non-sticky body highlighter with micro-fine pearl for a sexy, radiant glow! Our body luminizer moisturizes and nourishes skin with a special blend of Argan Oil, Macadamia Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil and Passion Fruit Seed Oil. The infusion of Grape Seed Oil and Vitamin E help condition and protect skin. The buildable formula creates subtle to intense luminous effects. Specially formulated with rose fragrance. Lightweight and non-sticky: Allowing for easy application Customizable: The formula lets you mix your favorite shades together or add a few drops to your go-to moisturizer to get that one-of-a-kind, all-year-round summer glow. Buildable: Use one drop for a subtle luminous sheen or two to three drops for a glow-for-the-Gods effect. Packed with beneficial oils and vitamins: To help moisturize, protect and nourish the skin with a special blend of Macadamia Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Passion Fruit Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Argan Oil, and Vitamin E. Lightly scented: Formulated with rose fragrance.

Is it worth it? Is it sticky? Oily? Rubs off? I really want a dupe for body lava but that its affordable. [product:wet-n-wild-megaglo-body-luminizer]
Anyone love this??
Is the shimmer on this product really pigmented or is it quite dull
Start your review of MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Invested In Bronze!
ashley P.
MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Invested In Bronze uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I bought that body luminizer yesterday at tjmaxx store and it was on clearance it's last one also got same kind one but it's brighter than this. I really love that's why I always love to put on body and make it look sparkle so shimmer. the color is invested in bronze. highly recommended and good quality. 🧡 #wetnwild #bodyspray #shimmer #beautyhaul #makeup #eco-warrior #bronze #tjmaxx #influenster
Cas A.
Sonoma, CA
Review for: Heart of Rosegold, Invested In Bronze
I really like these in many ways. They are easy to smooth onto your skin, they have a mild smell, the color and sparkle last for a long time, they are easy to use and are not overly sticky. Unfortunately the color is so strong and intense it is like painting myself. Maybe if I was more tan but it seems like it might still be too strong. I am keeping them for costumes or extreme dressup.
FreeSpirit P.
MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Invested In Bronze uploaded by FreeSpirit P.
I’m so happy I found this ! I got it in Walmart and I knew I would love this color “gold rush” the best because it compliments my skin tone. This is definitely comparable to the high end “huile prodigieuse from nuex I got one time in a boxy charm package. I already put it all over even thought is definitely a summer product it makes you feel sexy in your own skin. Love it.
Aaron 💄.
Dayton, OH
MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Invested In Bronze uploaded by Aaron 💄.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a terrible product but nothing to rave about. The scent is nice (smells like roses) but the formula feels oily and thick. Makes my skin feel greasy. Adds some tint and sparkly for sure though! The glitter and liquid separate over time in the bottle so you can see how oily it is. Wouldn’t rebuy.
Tammie J.
Peoria, IL
MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Invested In Bronze uploaded by Tammie J.
MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Invested In Bronze uploaded by Tammie J.
Love this body shimmer I bought the Gold Rush shade and it is perfect. These look great on any skin tone. The formula is lightweight and has a slight floral scent. I bought this from the company website for under $12 with the brush (as a set) . You will have to shake this very well before applying. A must have.
Stephanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in LOVE with this body luminizer! I orignally missed the hype of the Fenty oils, and was super excited when WNW announced this. It has a slight rose scent, which eventually fades out, and you have to shake it pretty well upon first use. This has a pump and it reminds me of the Fenty foundation, just in a taller and slimmer bottle. It goes onto the skin beautifully, but does still have a slight tack once it's dried, hence why I took a star off. I recommend mixing this with another body oil or lotion to thin out some of the tackiness. Totally recommend and a great dupe! LOVING the Rose Gold shade for fair skin!
Yluminada B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Heart of Rosegold
this is an incredible fantastic highlighter I love how my face glows thanks to it when I use it makes me look radiant fascinated
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
MegaGlo Body Luminizer- Invested In Bronze packaging is pretty mesmerizing. Reminds me of those water and oil tension relief toys. And I love most Wet n Wild products, However that was the extent of the likability of this product on my part. It was very glittery. Like full of glitter. I like luminizers that give a healthy glow to the skin but found this akin to pouring glitter on wet skin. Just not my cup of tea unfortunately .
Jamie V.
Redwood City, CA
I love sparkles and anything that gives me that glowy, dewy look. I bought this while I was traveling. It did the trick! It was a bit thick as far as how I wanted the sparkles to look, but I mixed it with some coconut oil and rubbed it in good! I felt sexy and shiny in that good way! I recommend this product! Wet N Wild has really been trying to enhance their line and packaging. They're doing a good job so far!
Maricela N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Slightly oily to the touch but nothing too bad. Leaves you glowing beautifully and hydrates the skin. Not too overly glittery and lightly scented. Very good product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...