HealthWellnessMultivitaminsMegaFood
Women's One Daily Multivitamin

MegaFood Women's One Daily Multivitamin

by MegaFood

Dietary Supplement. 100% Whole Food. Balances. Strengthens. Energizes. Validated Gluten & Soy Free. Vegetarian Women s One Daily is made only from wholesome, all natural ingredients, certified organic herbs and with no preservatives. Whole food nutrients are readily recognized and better utilized by the body, therefore you can take lower potencies with better results.  Less is more with food. FoodState® Concentrates Made from fresh, raw foods, deliver 100% whole food nutrients and protective antioxidants - As Nature In.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MegaFood Women's One Daily Multivitamin!
melissa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great vitamin! All natural ingredients and no after taste. The price is very good too.
Sabrina A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was shopping at Whole Foods to get a new multi-vitamin and the specialist helped me pick this one. It's easy on the stomach but after taking this for about a month and reading up on the ingredients I've decided not to repurchase this. The main source of the vitamins are derived from yeast (sidenote -brewer's yeast is very cheap while these vitamins are not) which isn't that great for people that have candida. I'll stick to rainbow light.
Nicole C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually have been taking the iron pills, and I love them. I’m no longer anemic, which is something I’ve been all my life. Plus no stomach ache while taking these MegaFood supplements which is a huge plus!
Shannon N.
Arlington, TX
A very natural supplement! It even smells like herbs and tastes like it too. I bought it at a health food store and the price is actually great for how many pills it contains. It'd say so far this is the best multivitamin I've ever taken. There's no chemicals added, it's definitely a MEGAFOOD. I highly recommend it!
Stephanie Z.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This is a great line of vitamins. I take the prematals, the hair and nails, and my entire family using this line. We also take the vitamin d and my mother takes the calcium and magnesium. I really like this line it is very good. It is non gmo and free from a lot of other harmful ingredients. The hair and nails vitamins are awesome. Hair and nails grow super fast and super strong.
Jessica J.
Traverse City, MI
I wasn’t a huge fan of these. They have herbs in them which don’t work for my body. I’ve been using the other Women’s vitamins, where you take two a day, and they don’t have all the herbs in them. I like them better!
Jackie S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
MegaFood Women's One Daily Multivitamin uploaded by Jackie S.
I love these vitamins. I love that you only need to take one per day to get all the nutrients you need. This company is very environmentally concerned and buys from small farm and even highlight where the ingredients in them come from. i highly recommend this product. (i have included a picture of actual vitamin size with the bottle)
FoodDom S.
Richmond, VA
I love these vitamins. They give whole food sources of each nutrient and you can view them manufacturing them live online.
Lovely L.
Springfield, NJ
I swear by this vitamin. Everyone women should be taking this one daily. It works great for your. It’s easy to swallow and no side affects all. My only recommendation is because this vitamin is so potent, take it every other day.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,155 reviews
A friend of mine turned me on to this multi because I needed a methylated form of folic acid. Ever since I've been on this I feel so much healthier and my mind is much clearer. It's easy to digest and no upset stomach

Looking for your answer?