MegaFood Vitamin D3 uploaded by Edna O.

BY MEGAFOOD #31 in Vitamin D

Vegetarian Dietary Supplement 100% Whole Food DailyFoods® Bioactive Form Fish Oil Free Validated Gluten Free & Soy Free Tested Pesticide Free Tested Herbicide Free For vitamin D3 deficient individuals, a higher potency of vitamin D3 is often recommended to replenish the whole body. Best known for its role in building and maintaining strong bones, vitamin D3 also promotes the health of the immune system, your sense of well-being and overall good health.* MegaFood provides 100% whole food vitamin D3, the most bioactive and bioavailable form of this essential nutrient.* MegaFood Vitamin D3 is made only from wholesome, all natural ingredients, certified organic herbs and with no preservatives. Whole food nutrients are readily recognized and better utilized by the body; therefore you can take lower potencies with better results. Less is more with food. +100% whole foo see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was suffering from hair loss and depression and did not know what to do. I found out I have vitamin d deficiency and started taking this vitamin it saved my life.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I take one of these a day. It seems to be helping with my lethargic feelings. I seem to have more energy. I love that it's made from Whole Foods so no hindered or fillers. And it's easy to digest. I will continue to use these
Sarah S.
Free of gelatin and made from vegetables, this is the best way I can think of to supplement my vitamin D. The pills are big and can taste a little like broccoli, but at least I feel like I'm still getting my D from a food source.
Edna O.
I deffinitly love using these vitamin they help me a lot there are sometimes i skip meals and take these vitmans and it helps me out.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this proudut and my sister was always telling me to buy this prouduct and i actually love this
hana h.
Albertville , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
D3 is the best to use for vitamin D deficiency. I recommend this product. Easy to take
Laura T.
Sparks, NV
I take about 4 different vitamins A day and I always make sure to include my D3!
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Great packaging, great value size for vitamins and overall good products! :)