MegaFood Vegan Vitamin B12 Whole Food uploaded by Sally F.

BY MEGAFOOD

Dietary Supplement. Fresh From Farm to Tablet™. Nourish. Energize. Awaken*. Whole Food Multivitamin MegaFood cares about doing things the right way - we refuse to take shortcuts, and we never compromise on quality or the things that matter. Since 1973, we have been mastering the art of our one-of-a-kind Slo-Food Process, crafting products that go beyond vitamins alone to create authentic nutrition that your body just gets - FoodState Nutrients, Fresh from Farm to Tablet. Vegan B12 is crafted to help enhance the body s natural energy stores, mental alertness, and overall well-being.* Suppl. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley F.
Bangor, PA
Vitamin B12 is so good for you, especially if you have been feeling low on energy, it boost you right back! These are great vitamins to take!
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
Vitamin B12 is a great supplement to take when you are low in energy. It also has been linked to weight loss. I start my day off with B12
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Do your body screaming for vitamin them this is the perfect vegetables in vitamin if you don't like the ones you eats.
codie s.
Shawnee, KS
Oh yes I love these.yes I recommend these vitamins !!they are good do a healthy syart.
rebeca c.
I take this everyday and love that it's not a giant horse pill and doesn't have a taste. B12 is a great vitamin for vegetarians and vegans or anybody who needs a boost of energy. I will repurchase when I finish my bottle
Chrissy G.
This is the B12 supplement I take, because my B12 dropped when I started cutting out meat and animal products. Everything seems pretty wholesome with this one -- and my latest blood work showed awesome B12 levels -- which was enough for a 5 stars from me!
Briana M.
Hyattsville, MD
As a soy-free vegan I use NO other brand of vitamins. These hit the jackpot for health! Great for anyone who has any intolerance's whatsoever as all the ingredients are real and clearly listed. Natural. Healthy. Brilliant
Anna C.
Venice, CA
I take these great product and I feel really healthy. This is my favorite brand I take their iron also.
Gailyed M.
Doral, FL
La mejor opcion para adquirir vitamina B12, no dejes de tomarla y esta es la mejor del mundo
Sally F.
algiers
for me as a vegan  sometimes i don't feel energetic at all that's why i found my self looking for vitamins and those ones are literally the best a great portion that gives me a booty of energy immediately i definitely recommend it for all the vegans out there.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm looking for a vegan grade supplements are these ant good?