MegaFood Vegan Vitamin B12 Whole Food

by MegaFood

#14 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement. Fresh From Farm to Tablet™. Nourish. Energize. Awaken*. Whole Food Multivitamin MegaFood cares about doing things the right way - we refuse to take shortcuts, and we never compromise on quality or the things that matter. Since 1973, we have been mastering the art of our one-of-a-kind Slo-Food Process, crafting products that go beyond vitamins alone to create authentic nutrition that your body just gets - FoodState Nutrients, Fresh from Farm to Tablet. Vegan B12 is crafted to help enhance the body s natural energy stores, mental alertness, and overall well-being.* Suppl.

I'm looking for a vegan grade supplements are these ant good?
Start your review of MegaFood Vegan Vitamin B12 Whole Food!
2 years agoNew York, NY
I take this everyday! I’ve tried other B12’s but this one remains my favorite because you can take it with food or on an empty stomach. It’s also reasonably priced compared to many other brands. B12 is a great vitamin for vegetarians and vegans or anybody who needs a boost of energy. I will repurchase when I finish my bottle
a year agoboynton beach
Fabulous supplement to keep yourself healthy. One tablet a day and I’m ready to go. It helps your energy to be ready when you need it. I never feel tired as before I did not taking this vitamin . I recommend it strongly .
a year agoPort Angeles , WA
I have been searching for a good vegan b12 supplement for a while now. I have been taking this one for two weeks and I can really see a difference already. It definitely gives me the energy boost I’ve been looking for.
4 years agoMadison, AL
This is the B12 supplement I take, because my B12 dropped when I started cutting out meat and animal products. Everything seems pretty wholesome with this one -- and my latest blood work showed awesome B12 levels -- which was enough for a 5 stars from me!
6 years ago
As a soy-free vegan I use NO other brand of vitamins. These hit the jackpot for health! Great for anyone who has any intolerance's whatsoever as all the ingredients are real and clearly listed. Natural. Healthy. Brilliant
3 years agoEast Bangor, PA
Vitamin B12 is so good for you, especially if you have been feeling low on energy, it boost you right back! These are great vitamins to take!
3 years agoLancaster, PA
Vitamin B12 is a great supplement to take when you are low in energy. It also has been linked to weight loss. I start my day off with B12
3 years agoDavie, FL
Do your body screaming for vitamin them this is the perfect vegetables in vitamin if you don't like the ones you eats.
5 years agoVenice, CA
I take these great product and I feel really healthy. This is my favorite brand I take their iron also.
3 years agoShawnee, KS
Oh yes I love these.yes I recommend these vitamins !!they are good do a healthy syart.