HealthWellnessHerbal SupplementsMegaFood
MegaFood Daily Turmeric Nutrient Boost Powder Packets, 30 ea

Megafood MegaFood Daily Turmeric Nutrient Boost Powder Packets, 30 ea

by MegaFood

#14 in Turmeric

Dietary Supplement With Turmeric, Black Cherry Black Pepperbr Elevate Your Day! As delicious and good-for-you as smoothies, shakes, greens, and fresh juices are, it s now possible to increase their health benefit and boost your nutritional intake with just one single-serve packet of any MegaFood Nutrient Booster Powder. Wholesome, pure and unsweetened, MegaFood Nutrient Booster Powders are made with FoodState nutrients, whole herbs and farm fresh antioxidant-rich foods to enhance your vitality and cultivate your well-being* MegaFood Fresh From Farm to Powder Non-GMO. NSF Certified Gluten-Free. Vegetarian. Tested Pesticides Herbicides Free. Soy Free. Dairy Free. Farm Fresh. Uncle Matt s is a registered trademark of Uncle Matt s Organic, Inc. BioPerine is a Trademark of the Sabinsa Corporation. U.S. Patents #5,536,506, #5,744,161, #5,972,382, #6,054,585 800-848-2542

Do these come in other flavors.?
How often should turmeric be taken?
Start your review of Megafood MegaFood Daily Turmeric Nutrient Boost Powder Packets, 30 ea!
Arwa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Love this so much!! It tastes divine! I love that it has my daily boost of turmeric- I take alone with water , in a smoothie, or mixed in with my calm magnesium powder for a delicious beverage that has mega health benefits
Haceena A.
Stockton, CA
Tumeric is so great in so many way from health to face masks. I love using it for a face mask. It makes my skin super soft and feel very clean. It stains alot tho. I also use it to whiten teeth . Just make sure you have an oil mixed with it while using it so it doesnt stain.
Madison A.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Turmeric has surpassed kale as my favorite super food! These daily boost packets make getting my daily intake super easy! Sprinkle in your smoothie, oatmeal, quinoa, anything! So good for you and tastes great!
Marcela R.
Harlingen, TX
Such a great supplement. I have begun to incorporate it into my diet on the daily. No after taste nor odor.
Izzy D.
Brighton
Love tumeric and so easy to take it in this supplement! Was recommended by a friend.