BY MEGAFOOD #54 in Vitamin C

Dietary Supplement. Organic Bioflavonoid Complex Taken Daily, Complex C Will Help: Maintain an Already Healthy Inflammatory Response*. Promote Cellular Health & Body s Natural Defenses*. Support Collagen & Tissue Formation*. 100% Whole Food. Validated Gluten & Soy Free. Vegetarian MegaFood Complex C is made with 100% whole food vitamin C and vitamin C rich whole foods to provide an array of immune supportive and synergistic polyphenols, bioflavonoids, and protective antioxidants.*  Vitamin C in a whole food form is gently buffered, easy to digest and mo. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is probably one of the better tasting C vitamins I've come across. They're a great value and I find them very effective. I take these when I feel myself getting sick and the pep me right up. I recommend these.
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
Vitamin c is so good for you and if you are constipated and take a lot it will definitely help with that and it helps your body fight infections and viruses faster
Antonio W.
Knoxville
I love this product. It is VERY good to keep your immune system up. Other products cost much much more and are basically doing the same thing.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really really really love this and i gives this to my sister to have a better healthy life and i love this also taste good
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these c vitamins have a good taste. I take them every day. I recommend them a lot especially for children
Joanna m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love vitamin C. I look forward to taking mine everyday. They taste delicious i even give them to my child.
Amber H.
These are great vitamins. If your low on Vitamin C, you should try these! They are yummy and good for you!
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best gummies. Worth the price too and Come in a recycle bottle. Very good gumies with tons of flavor
Jorge I.
Great taste!! Good price
I took this vitamin C every day to prevent a cold :)
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these better than just a generic Vitamin C ?
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this help with anything lol?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
What's the difference between this and regular vitamin c?
Denis B.
Las Vegas, NV
Is it good for Flu or Cold?
daisy t.