MegaFood Blood Builder uploaded by Gagi g.

BY MEGAFOOD

Dietary Supplement. Non-Binding & Gentle On Stomach Blood Builder was crafted with 100% whole food iron, synergistic nutrients and organic beet root to: Maintain Healthy Iron Levels in the Blood*. Naturally Combat Fatigue & Improve Energy Levels*. Promote Healthy Blood Cell Production*. 100% Whole Food. Validated Gluten & Soy Free. Vegetarian Organic beet root is a deep red rood revered for its ability to nourish, purify, and strengthen the blood.  100% whole food vitamin C further enhances iron absorbtion for maximum benefit.  Blood Builder is a n. see more...

• I take 65mg of iron every day because I am severely anemi...1 Answers
  • What is the purpose for taking this?1 Answers
  • Is this for anemic people ? Like iron pills ?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Joanne K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: MegaFood Blood Builder, Tablets, 90 ea more...
Due to recent hair loss and thinning issues I was experiencing, a co-worker recommended Blood Builder to me. Not only did this iron supplement help my hair grow faster, it was coming in thicker in my problem area. Additionally, I feel more energized when taking this supplement! I will continue to take this daily and have recommended it to family and friends.
Tamara R.
Bend, OR
Review for: MegaFood Blood Builder, Tablets, 30 ea more...
I used to work in a vitamin department and it of all the supplements I worked with and learned about, this one seemed to be one of the ones I will keep buying to this day. Not only is it good for anemia while keeping you regular, it’s made with real whole food which means your body will recognize it more and use more of it rather than getting rid of it. It is also great during your time of the month (for ladies) because it helps you with the fatigue that can come from it. It sounds crazy but it works! We used to take them at work all the time. Give it a try. It’s not the most expensive supplement for the quality you get.
Gagi g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Mega Food Blood Builder supplements have helped me tremendously with my anemia. I take them daily and they aren't hard on my body as some supplements can be. I love the Mega Food brand because it made with real food and not chemical based.
Eliza W.
Freehold, NJ
I had a difficult time with anemia. After months of research, I came across MegaFood Blood Builder. Almost immediately, I noticed results. I wasn't as tired anymore and felt more energy. Before I was on the pills, I would have to take 2 hours naps after work, I no longer have to do that. I take one pill in the morning and one pill before bed. It's easy to swallow.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte, NC
I have a hard time keeping my iron levels up, and this Mega Food Blood Builder has been the supplement that has been most effective for me. I like that it is a synergistic blend of Vitamins and Iron from food sources. And unlike other iron supplements I've taken, this one doesn't bother my tummy. Well worth the price for quality, food-based nutrients.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this for a few reasons, one I'm anemic, and two I'm a vegetarian guilty of not making sure I get enough iron. I can tell a big difference between when I take these and when I don't. My concentration increases my energy level increases and I'm not so tired all the time. They are spendy but your health and body are important and need to be taken care of.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this product. It's made from Whole Foods so no binders or fillers. Myself and my son needed iron in out diet. My son more so then myself. He was always tired and sleeping for hours after school. After taking this for about two weeks he has much more energy and is not napping as frequently
Emily M.
Miami, OK
It's truly is a wonderful way to increase your iron level naturally without all those bad side effects of taking a synthetic form of iron. This is so natural that you can even take it on an empty stomach. The iron comes from a food source! I would recommend this product
hilda d.
A natural regenerator of the blood, and its relation with price value is excellent, I recommend it for all who have low iron or feel that they do not have the strength to do things day to day
Vinny C.
Tucson, AZ
I've been told several tmes to try this one out, my friends mother r has low iron so I bought t for her and she is in love
Chrissy A.
Fremont, OH
Anyone with anemia have good luck with this?
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
Is this good for people who are anemic?
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What is the purpose for taking this?
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Is this for anemic people ? Like iron pills ?
Chelsea S.
I take 65mg of iron every day because I am severely anemic. Is this better than just the pills?