Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingMEGABABE
Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 26oz

Megababe Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 2.6oz

by MEGABABE

Free of aluminum and baking soda, Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant by Megababe is a citrus-scented deodorant made with a blend of natural ingredients to help prevent odor-causing bacteria from forming on skin.

Propanediol, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Plant) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract.

How does this smell? I noticed patchouli as an ingredient, is it noticeable?
Has anyone used Megababe's Happy Pits Detox Mask beforehand? I just got a set w Rosy Pits deo & the mask... But I'm scared to try it. Any pit masking tips?
Has anyone found that this deodorant leaves white marks on clothing? If so, does it wash out? I have been using the Native Jasmine/Cedar deodorant and noticed that that one leaves white gooey marks in the pit area of my shirts, so trying to avoid that situation.
Start your review of Megababe Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 2.6oz!
Karina R.
Frisco, TX
Megababe Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 2.6oz uploaded by Karina R.
Please dont buy this deodorant! Smells disgusting and sooo strong, it works because you dont sweat, but the smell that it leaves on you became outstanding, I got nausea just beacuse of the strong smell 😖🤢
Monet B.
Monrovia, CA
Megababe Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 2.6oz uploaded by Monet B.
Purchased at: Target
This deodorant is phenomenal. I waited 2 months to review it because I have tried MANY and wanted to be sure before i shared! It WORKS! So good, it smells great it doesn’t irritate my skin, and it’s natural 🤤! Just go buy and try it for yourself! Finally!!!
Dorothy D.
Sunland, CA
Megababe Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 2.6oz uploaded by Dorothy D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not so rosy 🥀 I heard this was a great brand. Did it work? NO Texture: Not bad, not too dry. Price: Too expensive with its lack of functionality. I usually have much better results with al-free deodorants.
Odette A.
Santa Monica, CA
Megababe Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 2.6oz uploaded by Odette A.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Fresh #deodorant in Sunny Pits fragrance. If an active day, I do reapply after 5 hours. Since it’s without cornstarch or arrowroot, it’s not formulated for keeping dry. Appreciate that it doesn’t stain my clothes.
Danielle W.
Sheboygan, WI
LOVE ALL THE MEGABABE DEODORANTS!! My fave is the Rosy Pits - but this is my daughter’s fave! She’s just started needing deodorant - and I love that there is a natural deodorant option that WORKS!!! This is legit the first one I tried that WORKS. Through workouts, through summer, through EVERYTHING! Note: if you are new to natural deodorant, you may experience a rash for the first few weeks - this is NORMAL. Power through! It’s your pits detoxing and adjusting!!! (MEGABABE also has a pit mask that is AWESOME for this process!)
Emily R.
Austin, TX
Megababe Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 2.6oz uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: Target
This did not work at all for me. I wanted to love it because of the lemon scent, and the fact that it’s all natural. It felt sticky, didn’t prevent odor, and the smell faded in an hour. I will not buy again. The packaging is nice though.
Evelyn A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Megababe Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 2.6oz uploaded by Evelyn A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently switched from dove cucumber to this. I detoxed my under arms with a mask I found on Amazon and started using this and it’s been a game changer ! My underarms were starting to smell different and I don’t like it !! I want to say it was my birth control switch ! But this stuff smells great and it’s been helping me so much I just don’t like the sticky feeling but it works good
Lily V.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to natural deodorant. It doesn't have baking soda which is Wonderful because that has been a battle for me when I did the switch to natural. I love the lemon scent, it is very bright and refreshing while not being overpowering to any other fragrance you may wear. It has kind of a cooling effect when you apply it, and it goes on nice and smooth and you don't see any residue. You do still have to be careful when putting on your clothes to make sure you don't leave a mark. but I have worn it with tank tops, and it didn't leave any marks on my shirt throughout the day
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Megababe Sunny Pits Daily Deodorant - 2.6oz uploaded by Hope D.
Purchased at: Target
Love it! Smells fantastic and keeps odor at bay! Wasn’t sure how I’d like natural deodorant but Megababe is awesome!
Amy M.
Spring Park, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using men’s deodorant for years and finally decided to go natural. I love lemons, however, I don’t think this works. I found that I was smelling at work, even worse than prior, using this product. It’s a nice lightweight product that’s affordable but I wouldn’t repurchase