BY MEGA WARHEADS

Jay A.
My brother is the big fan. I eat them if I'm in the mood. I love that anticipation of the sour but the gum was what interested me. However, after that sour taste goes away I have found that the gum its kind of hard even after chewing it a lot and it doesn't last long. Its not that type of gum so if you want long lasting gum this isn't it. Its a good product though.
Susan p.
Maumelle, AR
This gum is not what I expected. I was looking for a really sour or pucker your lips sour taste. And it just wasn't there . .Matter of fact I didn't think it was sour at all..Hopefully they might change the flavor to be a more on the tart side
Erica C.
I loved these as a kid, now-a-days I struggle trying to take one down. It is super, super sour. The gum doesn't have much flavor at all and it is that cheap, plastic like feeling gum but the sour experience is worth it alone. The faces you makes, lol
Marie L.
No se si decir si es amargo o acido, es una entremezcla de sabores que al final solo es un poco dulce. Es bastante curioso este dulce, no lo como todo el tiempo pero para un rato divertido o para retos esta fantastico:)
Kristie K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved warheads as a kid! The yellow ones were super sour, and so were the black cherry ones. I've noticed now, they're not as strong as I remember. I've never tried the gum before, but I'm sure they're great!
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
My son is eight years old and he just loves anything sour! I have to buy big bags of this at least once a month its crazy! I just bought the big halloween bag the other day for him and my husband to shre!
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
I haven't seen these in forever and if I could find them I would get them! I love the taste, and I am a sour junky! I love these! My warning, though, is if you don't like sour stuff, then don't eat it!
Nicole M.
Sunnyvale, CA
My nephew and I like to see who can stand the sour longer! Makes me salivate just thinking about them. But warheads are THE most sour thing I have found so far. Worse than a straight lemon.
Brittney M.
Mankato, MN
I'm a big fan of the Warheads brand so I really like these! I also like the fact that the gum and other candies get sweeter after awhile. So you end up getting both sour and sweet. :)
Sharell M.
I love all things Warheads. This is a childhood favorite of mine and everyone I know. The gum doesn't last that long but when you eat them just for the sourness who cares !
Paige S.
What is your favorite flavor
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
favorite flavor
Jay A.
How many do you put in your mouth at one time?
katie R.
I enjoyed eating theese growing up. Do they even sell them anymore? I haven't seen them around but thats probably because i haven't tried looking.
Amanda R.
Niagara Falls , NY
I use to eat this all the time as a kid at camp i havent seen in years does anyone know where they sell this if they still do?