Add a Photo

#84 in Gum
Luisa Fernanda C.
Luisa Fernanda C.
Popayan

I just received my order of these Warheads candy. They are great quality, and not deformed/melted like a previous order I had made for 120 bagged together. The main reason I didn't give this 5 stars is simply because of the uneven proportion, and my favorite ones (green) being the least in the container. I have read a few reviews which mentioned an over-abundance of Yellows in the container. Although my results weren't nearly as extreme, the numbers still were frustrating when looking for an even mix.
Susan p.
Susan p.
Maumelle, AR

This gum is not what I expected. I was looking for a really sour or pucker your lips sour taste. And it just wasn't there . .Matter of fact I didn't think it was sour at all..Hopefully they might change the flavor to be a more on the tart side
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Prospect Hill, NC

My son is eight years old and he just loves anything sour! I have to buy big bags of this at least once a month its crazy! I just bought the big halloween bag the other day for him and my husband to shre!
Tina F.
Tina F.

If you love sour candy this if definitely the one to buy. I love these they are extremely sour and me n my friends like to see who can eat the most.
Carrington B.
Carrington B.
Lithia Springs, GA

I love sour candy, and when I say I am picky about my sour candy ! Lol I wish it could be more sour and less sweet!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Santiago, Region Metropolitana

Lleno completamente mis expectativas: explota mi cerebro y mis papilas gustativas, lo amo, simplemente es genial
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL

I love warheads soo much they are the best candy i ever had. my favorite flavor is the blueberry or rasberry i had never tried the gum and i would love to try it someday!
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Lamar, SC

Favorite candy ever! Great combo of sweet and sour. Makes you cringe from the sour shock but leaves you smiling from the sweet.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY

I don't eat these or chew them rather anymore. They scare me, as a child I choked on one of them and I would never let my kids try them.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA

Warheads are too sour for me!!! I can not eat or chew them. Is It just me but I do not like them. I see others eating it like it's sweet but it not...
Paige S.
Paige S.

What is your favorite flavor
Jay A.
Jay A.

How many do you put in your mouth at one time?
katie R.
katie R.

I enjoyed eating theese growing up. Do they even sell them anymore? I haven't seen them around but thats probably because i haven't tried looking.
Joann D.