Add a Photo

#84 in Gum
Susan p.
Susan p.
Maumelle, AR

This gum is not what I expected. I was looking for a really sour or pucker your lips sour taste. And it just wasn't there . .Matter of fact I didn't think it was sour at all..Hopefully they might change the flavor to be a more on the tart side
Marie L.
Marie L.

No se si decir si es amargo o acido, es una entremezcla de sabores que al final solo es un poco dulce. Es bastante curioso este dulce, no lo como todo el tiempo pero para un rato divertido o para retos esta fantastico:)
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Prospect Hill, NC

My son is eight years old and he just loves anything sour! I have to buy big bags of this at least once a month its crazy! I just bought the big halloween bag the other day for him and my husband to shre!
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL

I love warheads soo much they are the best candy i ever had. my favorite flavor is the blueberry or rasberry i had never tried the gum and i would love to try it someday!
Mary N.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA

Warheads are too sour for me!!! I can not eat or chew them. Is It just me but I do not like them. I see others eating it like it's sweet but it not...
Tina F.
Tina F.

If you love sour candy this if definitely the one to buy. I love these they are extremely sour and me n my friends like to see who can eat the most.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV

My ultimate favorite!!! But for me, maybe it's just my town, but it's so hard to find any warhead candy! It's extremely upsetting...
Cherokee D.
Cherokee D.
Newberry, SC

So yummy ! I can eat them all day everyday! The blue is the best out if all the flavors! This product is absolutely amazing :)
Carrington B.
Carrington B.
Atlanta, GA

I love sour candy, and when I say I am picky about my sour candy ! Lol I wish it could be more sour and less sweet!
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Santiago, Region Metropolitana

Lleno completamente mis expectativas: explota mi cerebro y mis papilas gustativas, lo amo, simplemente es genial
Paige S.
Paige S.

What is your favorite flavor
katie R.
katie R.

I enjoyed eating theese growing up. Do they even sell them anymore? I haven't seen them around but thats probably because i haven't tried looking.
Jay A.
Jay A.

How many do you put in your mouth at one time?

Join Now