BY MEGA WARHEADS #89 in Gum

Tina F.
Tina F.
If you love sour candy this if definitely the one to buy. I love these they are extremely sour and me n my friends like to see who can eat the most.
Susan p.
Susan p.
Maumelle, AR
This gum is not what I expected. I was looking for a really sour or pucker your lips sour taste. And it just wasn't there . .Matter of fact I didn't think it was sour at all..Hopefully they might change the flavor to be a more on the tart side
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
My son is eight years old and he just loves anything sour! I have to buy big bags of this at least once a month its crazy! I just bought the big halloween bag the other day for him and my husband to shre!
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I love warheads soo much they are the best candy i ever had. my favorite flavor is the blueberry or rasberry i had never tried the gum and i would love to try it someday!
Carrington B.
Carrington B.
Clarkston, GA
I love sour candy, and when I say I am picky about my sour candy ! Lol I wish it could be more sour and less sweet!
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Philadelphia, PA
From junior high to high school me & my friends loved these. Mostly they hard candy but these was great to. You put the candy in your mouth & you get the pucker mouth & the tingy feeling in your neck lol.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sunnyvale, CA
My nephew and I like to see who can stand the sour longer! Makes me salivate just thinking about them. But warheads are THE most sour thing I have found so far. Worse than a straight lemon.
Cherokee D.
Cherokee D.
Newberry, SC
So yummy ! I can eat them all day everyday! The blue is the best out if all the flavors! This product is absolutely amazing :)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
MUSKEGON, MI
Anything war heads is too sour for me. It makes the roof of my mouth swell up and feels like a bunch of cuts.
Juan H.
Juan H.
Lawrenceville, GA
The hard candy version is so soury. However, when you make it into gum... Well that is a whole new story!
Paige S.
Paige S.
What is your favorite flavor
Joann D.
Joann D.
Los Angeles, CA
favorite flavor
katie R.
katie R.
I enjoyed eating theese growing up. Do they even sell them anymore? I haven't seen them around but thats probably because i haven't tried looking.
Jay A.
Jay A.
How many do you put in your mouth at one time?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Niagara Falls , NY
I use to eat this all the time as a kid at camp i havent seen in years does anyone know where they sell this if they still do?