Add a Photo

#91 in Gum
Susan p.
Susan p.
Maumelle, AR
This gum is not what I expected. I was looking for a really sour or pucker your lips sour taste. And it just wasn't there . .Matter of fact I didn't think it was sour at all..Hopefully they might change the flavor to be a more on the tart side
Tina F.
Tina F.
If you love sour candy this if definitely the one to buy. I love these they are extremely sour and me n my friends like to see who can eat the most.
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Prospect Hill, NC
My son is eight years old and he just loves anything sour! I have to buy big bags of this at least once a month its crazy! I just bought the big halloween bag the other day for him and my husband to shre!
nadia b.
nadia b.
Davie, FL
I love warheads soo much they are the best candy i ever had. my favorite flavor is the blueberry or rasberry i had never tried the gum and i would love to try it someday!
Carrington B.
Carrington B.
Clarkston, GA
I love sour candy, and when I say I am picky about my sour candy ! Lol I wish it could be more sour and less sweet!
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
My ultimate favorite!!! But for me, maybe it's just my town, but it's so hard to find any warhead candy! It's extremely upsetting...
Marie L.
Marie L.
No se si decir si es amargo o acido, es una entremezcla de sabores que al final solo es un poco dulce. Es bastante curioso este dulce, no lo como todo el tiempo pero para un rato divertido o para retos esta fantastico:)
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New goshen , IN
I'm a fan of sour things, and these are my favorite! They really make your water! plus its gum so the flavor lasts longer
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Lamar, SC
Favorite candy ever! Great combo of sweet and sour. Makes you cringe from the sour shock but leaves you smiling from the sweet.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Barbourville, KY
I don't eat these or chew them rather anymore. They scare me, as a child I choked on one of them and I would never let my kids try them.
Paige S.
Paige S.
What is your favorite flavor
Jay A.
Jay A.
How many do you put in your mouth at one time?
katie R.
katie R.
I enjoyed eating theese growing up. Do they even sell them anymore? I haven't seen them around but thats probably because i haven't tried looking.
Joann D.