BY MEGA-T

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV
Both my boyfriend and I took this cleanse. The first day before bed, we both took the directed one pill. The next morning we both had nice, gentle, soft but not liquid BMs. The next night we both took the directed 2 pills. The following morning, my BF had a regular BM, and I didn't have one at all. The third day, we each took the directed 3 pills. We both found ourselves gassy and I still dig not have a BM at all, while my boyfriend had a bit softer and stinkier one than he typically has.During the next week, that seemed to be the case. I actually became quite constipated and he was mostly the same as he was prior to the cleanse, but a bit softer and stinkier. It took a little over a week for my constipation to go away, and then about my 9th day, I had about 4 soft and stinky BMs in one day. My boy friend continued to not notice much of a difference in his regularity, as he was pretty regular to begin with. Neither one of us noticed any sort of weight loss.