BY MEGA-T #92 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement. New. Helps Burn Fat††. Helps Stimulate Metabolism††. Weight Loss System° Mega-T® Weight Loss System combines the proprietary Green Tea Dietary Supplement with proper diet and exercise plan.  Together they could help you lose weight. Mega-T Green Tea is a dietary supplement formulated to help you achieve your weight loss goals.  Mega-T can help stimulate your metabolism and burn fat, based on clinical studies of the key ingredients.††. see more...

Molika S.
Molika S.
I have been trying to loose weight and taking supplements. I like the taste of this one but it doesn't really work for me. this makes me a little bit jittery when i used it. I just don't like the side affect from it. it's a no go for me on this one. would not recommend this.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Ankeny, IA
Gives you more jitters than results. If you want the effect of green tea just stick to actual green tea and save your money.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Waldorf , Md
Nice flavor and a very nice product. I do enjoy the results and it is not pricey at all, anyone can use this and see the results.
Nicole F.
It's a pretty good flavor in my opinion. It does help if you're interested in a weight-loss supplement for your health. Recommended ages I'd say would be between 20-30, 40-50 years.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Effective product, does the job, tastes great, but why not drink loose leaf or tea bag green tea?
Elena M.
Elena M.
Tried product I really did not like how it gave me the jittttters no Bueno my friends I'd did not curve my apptit
Candice A.
Candice A.
Stillwater , Ok
I remember my phase of trying everything weight loss and this happened to be one of those products. It made me sick! Not sure why but after two weeks of just biting it and seeing no results at all, I threw it away.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Good product. Works if you do your part. I would buy it again. You will get results
merve t.
merve t.
Canada
Faith B.
Faith B.
Does this work? I've heard it does but I have also heard it didn't.
Morgen W.
Morgen W.
Are these powdery? do they taste good?
Nicole F.
What other flavors are there?
Jalyca R.
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
How well do these work? I used to use the green tea pills? But how do these differ from the regular green tea pills?
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
I've tried the regular Mega T Green tea pills, is this a tea or a pill as well? And for those who have tried both is there any difference with the addition of the raspberry ketones and lynch berry? I felt with the regular it had good antidiuretic properties aka I felt less bloated.