BY MEGA-T

Dietary Supplement Helps Burn Belly Fat*++ Helps Curb Appetite++ Helps Boost Metabolism++ Contains 100 mg Brazilian Acai Berry** super antioxidant Easy and convenient take-anywhere packettes Net Wt 1.34 oz Lose up to 20 Lbs Turn your bottled water into a great tasting, powerful, portable Weight Loss Drink. Each 0 calorie, sugar-free Mega-T packette instantly releases into your water the full potency of its unique Green Tea formula for weight loss benefits wherever you go. When you re at home, Mega-T packettes work just as easily with a larges glass of water. *Over a period of time in combination with dieting and exercising **Acai Berry extract provides super antioxidant support ++These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• What's the best method to loose the 20lbs it says you can2 Answers
  • Does this really work for weight loss?4 Answers
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to take this in high school when I was very health conscious (to put it nicely). I would take them without food and right in the morning. Would get horrible headaches and it really didn't help speed anything along. Just stick with Diet and Exercise. Maybe a B12 tablet each day instead- which is a natural metabolism booster.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
I used this product for almost a month & this is putting up with the light headedness and shaking feeling after two weeks. I followed everything down to the letter and drank more water than a camel! I feel like the only reason your appetite gets curbed with this product is by doing what your suppose to do in the first place and that is to drink water before every meal to prevent over indulging.
Allison V.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Short and simple, they didn't do me any good. Just a big horse pill I wasted my money on that didn't help me lose weight at all. it did make me pee a lot since you're supposed to drink so much water with it
Jen L.
King george, VA
As someone who is not a fan of the taste of green tea, I still want the benefits. Instead of forcing myself to drink a glass of green tea, I saw these and thought I'd give it a try. I used the entire box, but did not notice any effect as far as weight loss goes.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this in hopes of losing a couple pounds with the help of reduced calorie diet & exercise. I followed what the instructions had said & nothing. i used about half the pack & saw no results what so ever. It was just a complete waste of time & money. Don't buy it
Briana M.
I used this product in high school and it made me feel very sick and weak, and yes, curbed my appetite. I would never recommend this to anyone. This can not be good for your body, it is terrible to even put green tea on the label and give it a bad name.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
With these, you basically get what you pay for. They are very inexpensive although they do help with curbing the appetite, they seem more like a diaretic so be prepared to pee every 20minutes. I lost 7lbs in the first week but that was mostly water weight.
Jessica E.
PENSACOLA, FL
I used this stuff for over 3 months,and it did nothing for me.I worked out 3-4 times a week and ate a 1600 calorie diet.I felt really sluggish while taking this.I really don't recommend this product.
Kathryn G.
Hinesville, GA
I take this every night before I eat dinner. Adding this to my daily routine has become one of the best things I have done. These are all-natural, and contain no harmful chemicals. They are helping me maintain my weight without gaining any extra pounds. I won't change what I'm doing. I love these.
Karina S.
Pineville, NC
This product I used a couple a year back but it honestly it didn't do nothing for me. For of all it was fairly cheap makes sense why it didn't work....not the best quality
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really work for weight loss?
Cheryl  V.