BY MEGA-T

Water Weight Loss Pill***. Gentle Action Helps: Remove excess water weight***. Relieve water retention bloating***. Support natural fluid balance*** Gentle Herbal Diuretic Formula***. Drug Free Tired of puffiness, bloating, fatigue and discomfort associated with water weight gain? Get effective, gentle relief with Mega-T Green Tea Water Weight Loss Pill. Mega-T Water Weight Loss Pill is formulated with natural diuretics, Green Tea and naturally occurring caffeine for effective water weight loss.  Each pill helps rid your system of excess water while supporting your body s natural f. see more...

• Were can i find these and has anybody seen any results? 1 Answers
  • Does this pill really work? I would like to try it.1 Answers
  • Does this help with period bloating?1 Answers
Danielle V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these once in the hopes that they'd help me lose a little bloat during my period. I definitely noticed results the first few times I used them, and I didn't experience any side effects or anything. They worked gently, which was nice. A month later, I tried them again - didn't see the same effectiveness. This may be a personal issue, I'm not sure. It should also be noted that the price is very affordable, which is great!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5

I've tried many other water pills in the past but these babies are awesome. No side effects you just need to make sure you drink plenty of water as with all water pills. Sounds crazy I know but to make sure you don't get dehydrated is key. I've lost so much water weight (lot of exercise) I will certainly be buying more when this batch starts to get too low!
Megan A.
Lyons
If you are having issues with retaining water and bloating it's something in your diet. These kinds of pills are unnecessary.
Myah M.
These are gentle, just be sure to stay well hydrated. I did not experience any side effects. I recommend this product.
Isaura C.
San Antonio, TX
What exactly are they sopost to do when I try it nothing hapoend and it tasted grows
Tatiana N.
Woonsocket, RI
Does this pill really work? I would like to try it.
Janice B.
Does this really work and help with bloating? Would like to know before I try it.
Cambree G.
Midvale, UT
Does this help with period bloating?
Melanie B.
Acushnet, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Were can i find these and has anybody seen any results?
Briana R.
Cullowhee, NC
How do you like this product? I would love to try it