BY MEGA-T

Dietary Supplements Value Size - Shop &Amp; Compare Clinically Effective Ingredient** For Weight Loss! Contains 100 Mg Raspberry Ketone Helps Burn Fat‡‡ Helps Stimulate Metabolism‡‡ Mega-T Green Tea Is A Dietary Supplements Formulated To Help You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals, Mega-T Can Help Stimulate Your Metabolism &Amp; Burn Far, Based On Clinical Studies Of The Key Ingredients.‡‡ 1-800-595-6230 ‡‡These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **Green Tea Is A Scientifically Researched Ingredient That Has Been Shown To Provide Weight Loss &Amp; Reduce Body Fat/Body Mass Index (Bmi). ^Mega-T Weight Loss Program Combines The Proprietary Green Tea Dietary Supplements With Our Special 10 Week Diet Plan, That Averages 1,200 Calories Per Day.&Nbsp; It Is Included With This Package. see more...

Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
I like the fact that they don't give me a jittery feeling like coffee but it didn't work for me. I didn't loose any weight at all.
Bee P.
Clarksburg, MD
These don't really hit the spot when you think of "green tea". Tastes a little bitter, but does do the trick if you're hoping to substitute this in place of a sugary drink.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Fitspiration Expert
I don't like these. I mean, they aren't hard to swallow but having to take so many at once and then it didn't really work for me but everyone's body reacts differently to different things.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I like this! Its a super convenient way to get more green tea into my diet daily. Normal sized, easy to swallow capsules.
stephanie z.
Modesto, CA
I like the fact that they don't give me a jittery feeling like coffee, but it didn't work for me. I didn't lose any weight at all.
Elizabeth S.
hermosillo sonora
me gusta mucho las propiedades de te verde sabe grandioso con esta combinacion o volveria a comprar excelente presio y la quetona tiene muy buenas propiedades que busco en mi dia a dia no le veo ninguna contra muy facil de obtener difrutenla saludos
Amanda N.
Pierceland, SK
They say drink 8 glasses of water daily - but they also say that green tea is great to drink while dieting as well! This is a great way to do both! Not huge pills, and no after taste :)