BY MEGA-T

Dietary Supplement Contains Proven Weight Loss Ingredient Helps Burn Fat Calories* 2 Helps Stimulate Metabolism* 3 Helps Enhance Energy* 4 Free 2 Weight Loss Chews - Controls Appetite* Mega-T Green Tea Caplets are a dietary supplement formulated to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Mega-T can help stimulate your metabolism and burn fat, based on studies of the key ingredient* Mega-T Green Tea Caplets table style=border: 1px solid #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto;width:455px;max-width:455px; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=top colspan=3p style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Supplement Facts tr td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Serving Size: 1 Caplet p style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0 see more...

• I have been looking for a product that can assist with weight loss....2 Answers
Mechlia S.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Fitspiration Expert

Customer Review
I have been using this product for a few months now and I am happy with my results. I am losing 2-2 1/2 pounds a week which isn't major but the pounds are add up. I walk everyday for at least 30 minutes and I use myfitness pal to count calories. After the first couple days I noticed my appetite starting to decrease. Mind you I still got tons of cravings but they were easier to ignore and my late not snacking has decreased. I only take two a day( so one pack lasts me two weeks) one in the morning before breakfast and one before dinner. It doesn't keep me up at night and I haven't experienced a lot of nausea which is wonderful. The only times I have experienced nausea are when I wait to long to eat after taking a pill or don't drink 8oz of water with it. The pill is brown and medium size and not to hard to swallow because it glides down easily. This product has been working out well for me if you work out a lot you will probably lose a little more then me. The price is low so it's worth a try:)

cynthia m.
cynthia m.
Rialto, CA
I have tried this product before. I used for about a month and with walking and diet I lost 7 lbs. Not bad, I would definitely try again. It definitely meet my expectations. I bout this product at Walmart.
Freddreca W.
Freddreca W.
Oak Grove, KY
I heard great things about this product and have family members that use it as well I would love to try it out to see how many pounds I can lose
Renae W.
Renae W.
Greenfield , IN
This only works if you are literately trying to lose 5-10 pounds but if you are it def works and also helps give you more energy!
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I have never tried this product before, but I am up to trying anything to lose weight. I want to do it in a healthy why though.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
No es un producto que te haga perder un monton de kilos, sino algo mas suave y natural y ademas te da energia
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Hamburg, NY
I have been looking for a product that can assist with weight loss. Does this product actually help you drop weight?