BY MEGA-T

Ultra Green Tea Dietary Supplement: Stimulates Metabolism* Fights Fatigue* Curbs Appetite* Lose up to 20 lbs** The Maximum Strength Formula found only in Mega-T s Ultra Green Tea with Hoodia optimizes your metabolism s ability to burn fat and calories...essential for losing weight. This unique formula s blend includes imported Green Tea, White Tea, Black Tea and Oolong Tea, as well as Hoodia and natural herb extracts. Combined with a sensible diet and regular exercise, Mega-T s Ultra Green Tea with Hoodia s Maximum Strength Formula also helps curb appetite, fights fatigue, stimulates your metabolism and maximizes stamina to help you eat less, exercise more and lose weight!* Ultra Mega-T Dietary Supplement is a natural, drug-free, healthy solution to hel you achieve your weight loss goals. each caplet contains a unique blend of Hoodia, green tea, white tea, black tea and see more...

• Does this really help you lose weight and is it healthy f...4 Answers
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
So addicted to green tea. Like the pills, matcha tea and frappes. I do believe it's healthy and gives you energy without a crash. I think it's costly but well worth it. I have weaned off coffee and just do green tea now. Keeps my weight down and makes me feel great.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,278 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Dont work if u really want to lose weight healthy way this will ruin your insides and nothing good about it nothing u wont lose real fat at all so u need to learn quit taking easy pill fake way out wont do u good!
Kelli O.
Carlsbad, CA
This stuff can usually be found for 5 or 6 bucks at walmart. i don't believe that it actually burns any fat, but the caffeine content in it is good for a pick me up to help you kick your workout up a notch so you might get some weight loss benefit if you are working out. The green-tea extract can't hurt either...
Tina C.
Mchenry, IL
I have used this for quite a while, in the past. It did give me a little energy but when I lost weight it was because of my working out and not the green tea. It's a bit on the expensive side. It is good if you just need a little boost.
Jessica M.
Ocala, FL
Did nothing but make me jittery for hours on end and turned my pee a bright neon color. Was not worth the money and you can honesty get better results by eating right or fasting/detoxing. Pills that claim weight loss really don't do anything.
Taylor P.
Clermont, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love green tea but i don't think that adding the name green tea makes a product any better. green tea is full of several nutrients that are good for you and drinking green tea alone will probably help more than taking these supplements
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
I've seen commercials and adds about this products. I wanted to try it but one of my friends did before me. All it is over priced green tea..
Lisa G.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this product, I really didn't see any results from drinking it I did go to the bathroom a lot but other than that nothing different
Kirsten H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Helped keep the water weight off, but that's about all it did for me.. well and make me feel as if I was on some hard core diet pills.
Lindsay S.
Grand Island, NY
These made me feel kinda queasy, didn't really notice any changes in weight loss, And I usually work out for about an hour every day.
Taylor B.
Does this really help you lose weight and is it healthy for you??