BY MEGA-T

Contains Brazilian acai berry Also with South African hoodia 100Mg Drug free See all diet foods and drinks see more...

Stacey L.
I haven't experienced any extra weight loss with these pills. I bought them on a whim when I was in the us visiting my family. I take green tea daily to help with my digestion and bloating issues and these do help with the bloating. That is the only reason I have continued to use up the rest of the package.
Rheanna W.
I liked this but it was hard to know when to take it because I don't necessarily know when I eat. You have to take it consistently to see goo results but it worked for both me and my sister. I recommend this product.
Denise M.
Lyford, TX
Tried it for the experience, I didn't see any immediate weight loss. But you do sweat like crazy when you take them. This is coming from a girl who NEVER sweats.
Karyn E.
Matthews, NC
These are nothing but schemes to get money out of you. Don't buy or endorse products like these. They are dishonest.
courtney k.
Not worth it, bought it when it was on sale. Didn't see or felt any results. Better off just drinking the actual liquid green tea.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
I used this once and didn't work. Never buy this thing again is a waste of time and money. I don't recommend this