BY MEGA-T

Dietary Supplement Nature s Super Antioxidant* Each piece delivers the health benefits of 2 cups of green tea. Delicious spearmint flavor Sugar free Calorie free Now you can conveniently get all the great health benefits of Green Tea-just by chewing this delicious spearmint-flavored gum.  Each piece equals 2 cups of Green Tea antioxidants*. Recent research studies show that Green Tea, known as "Nature s Super Antioxidant", protects against free radical cell damage.  Free radicals are caused by aging, smoking, exposure to sunlight, environmental pollutants and are even generated within our own bodies*. Green Tea has also been recommended as part of a weight loss plan*. The amount of caffeine in Green Tea, although less than found in coffee, will help provide you with added mental alertness*. Patent pending. *This statement has not been evaluated by the F see more...

• Does this gum really curb your appetite? 1 Answers
Mega-T Chewing Gum
  • "The best way to use green tea as a dietary aid is in loose leaf green tea, the more processed it is the nutrition and health benefits deminish " in 2 reviews
  • "They were bland and not a good flavor.Flavor didnt last long." in 1 review
Juanita W.
Marion, OH
I was trying to curb my appetite and decided to try this product. It was a big mistake for me. It seems that when I use it, I ate a lot more in which it did the total opposite. It also made me sick to my stomach and I discontinued them after about 2 weeks.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I have not tried this mega t chewing gum before so I would love to try this out and see how good it is for shure before I tell others about it
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
Lauren K.
Midwest City, OK
These are not good at all. Wasnt impressed. They were bland and not a good flavor.Flavor didn't last long.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Does this gum really curb your appetite?