Mega Smarties Lollies, Mega, 60 Count 4 lbs 1 oz. uploaded by Colleen S.

BY SMARTIES

Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These were a childhood favorite! It starts out very dry but once you start sucking on it, it's sour flavor starts to show! I only ever bought these at concession stands and one was usually 25 cents! So they were perfect for me and my friends! I want one now!
Meagan S.
My childhood in a sucker! I buy one of these every time I go eat at cracker barrel! I can never eat the whole thing because of the straight sugar but I love them!
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
These remind me of going to ball games when I was a kid. They always sold these in the consession stand. Just seeing them on here brings back wonderful memories.
Corina R.
Modesto, CA
I haven't yet tried this particular product but I can't to go out and by some. I just want to try this out and see if they are the same as the traditional smarties.
Megan S.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am in love with the smarties lollipops! I can only find them at one place by me and even then it's a 45 minute drive but they're so worth it.
Spencer S.
Hustonville, KY
I work part time at a baseball park and this is our best seller. Personally, I think these might possibly be my favorite kind of suckers.
Meghan H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These remind me of my childhood. They are sweet and tart at once and easy to eat as they are in lollipop form. I would recommend!
jessica K.
Massillon, OH
Love me some double lollies. We sell them singley at my work and they are delicious for a late night sugar rush.
Marlee C.
Starkville, MS
These bring back so many memories of being little! My neighbor swimming pool would sell these! They are great!
Courtney M.
W Carrollton, OH
These are awesome always buy at little league games! Would easily recommend to friends and family anytime!
yuri l.
Where can I find these???

Walmart