BY ACURE

Mega Moisture Shampoo - Argan Pumpkin by Acure Organics 12 fl oz Liquid Mega Moisture Shampoo - Argan Pumpkin 12 fl oz Liquid Product Bring intense moisture to hair that needs some love. Organic pumpkin seed and argan oils leave nothing behind but shine. Directions Apply to wet hair. Massage into scalp and straight down to the ends. Rinse and rejoice Other Ingredients Water eau aloe barbadensis leaf juice euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit extract rubus fruticosus (blackberry) fruit extract rosa canina (rosehips) fruit extract punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit extract calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract matricaria recutita (chamomile) flower extract aspalathus linearis (rooibos) leaf extract sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate betaine sodium methyl cocoyl taurate sodium cocoyl glutamate glycerin guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride potassium sorbate argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil tocopherol acetate curcubita pepo (pumpkin) seed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Allie L.
I love this shampoo! I've searched for a good sulfate free shampoo for over a year now and nothing worked for me. I needed something to help my dry scalp, but this is the first shampoo that's actually made a difference. It lathers well, smells amazing, and makes my hair super soft! It's also helped define my curls.

I love knowing that it's all natural and the price is great, too.
Mallory F.
Greenlawn, NY
I actually have to coconut version of this but that option wasn’t on here. I just bought it and so far I love it! The smell is INCREDIBLE. and it works so well and is all natural, sulfate free, etc. Also it is affordable- I bought it for $10 at Target.
Priscilla S.
Eugene, OR
I use the peppermint version of this shampoo and love it! It's so refreshing and cleans really well. Love the scent and it lathers well too. I get it at natural food stores usually. Will definitely buy again!
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
This stuff is fairly inexpensive when you consider other brands. It works great on my sensitive scalp and it’s all organic and Acure is a really wonderful brand.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
I switched to all natural shampoo and conditioner and this is amazing. My hair is so soft afterwards and I know I’m not putting harsh chemicals in my hair
Stephanie K.
Hampton
This shampoo smells so great and works so well! Such a good shampoo and perfect for my whole family. I love all the natural ingredients in it.
Amber C.
Wilmington, NC
Smells like Amaretto. 10 out of 10. I have color treated hair and this stuff gives it so much moisture and shine.