BeautyLipLip Makeupwet n wild
Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay

Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay

A luscious high-shine lipstick that glides on easily. Enriched with hydrating ingredients for lasting wear and a creamy, high-shine finish. Silky, buildable color effortlessly glides on for superior wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay!
How would you rate this product?
Chantal  S.
Rumford, RI
Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay uploaded by Chantal  S.
I usually go for higher end lip stick, but these are great! I own a few, my favorite is Rose and Slay. It is hydrating and a beautiful color. It lasts longer than other drugstore lipsticks. I would recommend and will buy others!
Heather D.
Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay uploaded by Heather D.
I have this shade and Clothes Off. I'm wearing Clothes Off in the pic. It is a nude with a peach tone. Rosé and Slay is a pink shade. The formula.... the formula is amazing! So shiny and comfortable. It feels hydrating and glides so smoothly. It's not sticky, patchy, or stringy. These lipsticks are honestly amazing for the cost. Better than many high dollar formulas. They don't really seem to have a fragrance at all. I highly recommend them.
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay uploaded by Joshebet L.
Este labial es divino!!!! Lo ame y lo amo demasiado jajaja. Lo compre en Walmart por $1.97 y se me hace tan hermoso el tono. Los labios se sienten humectar sin sentirse pegajosos. Es divino, me encanta y quiero comprar los demás tonos que vienen jajaja.
Adriana  A.
Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay uploaded by Adriana  A.
I am an avid lipstick collector, from luxury to drugstore. Personally bought this bc I liked the white packaging (most drugstore lipsticks aren't really pretty imo), and for $2-3 why not. Fire-Fighting is actually a really fun red, moisturizing and buildable color wise. The lipstick bullet sticks outside of the plastic tube, which is common for Wet n Wild lipsticks.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
I really like this line of lipsticks. They go on more like a gloss than an actual lipstick with high-shine. The only downside to that is that they will need to be reapplied after eating and such.
Alex H.
Franklin, TN
Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay uploaded by Alex H.
I actually have this in the shade Clothes Off which is a dusty rose- it’s so creamy and easily applies and is literally 2 dollars! The packaging is white and sleek and adorable!
Jenna T.
I enjoy this lipstick to the tea, however it comes off fairly easily. The shine is phenomenal and the color is gorgeous. If you are looking for a lipstick to just put on for short while out, I recommend this lipstick.
Heni P.
Iselin, NJ
Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay uploaded by Heni P.
I liked this shade so much. I m so much in love with it also its daily nude color for fair to medium skin tones but i would not recommend for dark lips like too dark ones, paired with liners it would look great I think.Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Peach Please
Chelsea H.
Madison Hts, VA
I have the shade Bellini Overflow, a bright peachy coral. The best description I have for this lipstick is just beautiful. It's an extremely comfortable shiny formula that doesn't feather or bleed. The pigment is on point too. It doesn't stay on for a long time, but eating with it on just makes it go away. You don't end up with lipstick all over your face! I'll be getting my hands on more of these for sure.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG S.
Deland, FL
Mega Last High-Shine Lip Color- Rosé and Slay uploaded by GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG S.
Why are these not as popular as I think they should be?? Lol. I love these for real. They beat out all of the other shiny lipsticks (drugstore) that I've tried by far. This shade in particular is my fave. I have all 12 or 13? And my top fave shades are 1) Rose n Slay 2) Mad for Mauve 3) Clothes Off 4) Raining Rubies. The Reds, Sangria and Jam with me are also so awesome. They feel so hydrating but not sticky on the lips. When they wear off they leave light stains that help carry you thru until reapplication. They are super affordable. A great brand and such cute packaging...just like the Pat McGrath ones. Check them out. You won't regret imo.

Looking for your answer?