Mega Clear Mascara

This clear mascara is every girl’s must-have! Perfect for accentuating those gorgeous lashes, this mascara features a clear formula that lifts and separates for a defined look! Fortified with soy protein and vitamin E, this non-budging formula helps condition lashes and gives them a basecoat of protection that can be used as a seal to stop color mascara flaking. To top it all off, the clear finish is also great at taming and setting those messy brows in place.

Is this worth a try? My brows aren't thick.
Is this a good product to set your eye brows?
I've been interested in trying this product but I've never tried a clear mascara. is it like a volumizer? is it a long lash look? or does this mascara only make your lashes look they are shiny?
Start your review of Mega Clear Mascara!
Product Highlights
Love this clear mascara. I usually use it right after I'm done with my brows for a more brushed and clean effect.in reviews
holds eyebrows in place. does not smudge around. gives volume to brows without looking crispy. should work for most hair typesin reviews
...it a lift and thickness I bought this in my local boots store and it is long lasting the packaging it’s so cool and eye catching I would recommend this 100%in reviews
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Clear Mascara uploaded by Joshebet L.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Pues la acabo de comprar a ver que tal me funciona con mis pestañas y las cejas. La encontré en dollar tree 😱 $1 así que ya veré que tal funciona .
Sayuri M.
dallas
Mega Clear Mascara uploaded by Sayuri M.
It didn’t do the trick for me, literally didn’t do anything and it smells like Alcohol.
Dalia A.
Mega Clear Mascara uploaded by Dalia A.
So far so good this on tik tok it’s the best thing ever I bought it bc I saw it on tik tok and I want it to give it a try and this think it’s helping my eyebrows to grow and I’m just going to use it till this thing finish if you see it get it buy it and use it :) Mega Clear Mascara
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
Mega Clear Mascara I like to where this on my very natural makeup days. It’s light on the eye the application is great and does enhances my lashes for a brighter look.
Corina G.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Clear Mascara uploaded by Corina G.
My favorite eyebrow holder. I love this because its a 2 in one product. Eyelash and eyebrows. I only use ot for my brows and they hold together all day pretty well. It not bothersome when it dries. Can barely tell they are gelled up. Lol!!
selina P.
New York
i don’t usually like wet n wild but this is such a simple product that i use everyday. i use this on my eyebrows and under eyelashes. i don’t like the look of fake or thick eyebrows so i use this and it keeps my eyebrows in place while looking natural at the same time.
Brook D.
This mascara does its job but makes your lashes very clumpy. The formula is too thick and you can see the clear gel on top of your lashes even when applied very little amount of product. I wouldn’t recommend if you’re looking for a great mascara. Overall it’s okay.
Adriana D.
Pasadena, TX
Mega Clear Mascara uploaded by Adriana D.
I used this to set my brows after filling them in very lightly and I thought that it looked great. The formula doesn't make it look like you have much of anything on so it's not like your eyebrows look like a stiff clump of hair. I think it's great for the low price.
Abigail K.
Evans Mills, NY
This brow gel worked well. It kept them in place all day and didn't take off any product.
Molly M.
Didn’t seem to dry down fully. It does come through the lashes and they do have a little staying power. Very inexpensive but wouldn’t repurchase.