Mega Brands The Write Dudes SuperGel Multicolored Metallic Ink Fashion Gel Pens 8-

BY MEGA BRANDS

The write dudes supergel multicolored metallic ink fashion gel pens 8-ct. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I love gel pens for writing poetry and for coloring.The only thing I don't like is how easily the ink dries up.
Jennifer B.
I love writing with different colors. So this is handy to have around the house. Love my gel pens! :)
Natalie B.
Love these gel pens! Great vibrant colors. I think the price is great for what you get!
Kristi G.
White Hall, AR
These pens write very smoothly and don't run out of ink fast like other gel ink pens.
mariam s.
These are amazing! I first got them for my younger brother as he loves doodling and drawing and he's obsessed! They last a pretty good amount of time and i recommend these to any young artists out there.
Kasey S.