Mega Brands The Write Dudes SuperGel Multicolored Metallic Ink Fashion Gel Pens 8-

BY MEGA BRANDS

The write dudes supergel multicolored metallic ink fashion gel pens 8-ct. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use these pens in my Passion Planner.  I love the intensity of color.  I like that these pens are affordable.  I got my set at Michaels.  The pens are affordable and the variety of colors is excellent.  The caps tend to wear too soon and they don't stay on after some time.  The colors are vibrant and the metallic ink is very pretty.
William S.
Independence, MO
This is a great collection of multiple colored pens. I got this just because I wanted a few different color options for my doodles. They write pretty well, just like a ball point pen, just in color. They also have a nice rubber grip that feels very comfortable.
Berneshia J.
Saint Louis , MISSOURI
Super Nostalgic!!!!

Took me back to being in eighth grade writing notes to my girlfriends in class. Well now as an adult I use them to maintain my budget book as well as cute to my hubby!
Shelby W.
Although, the ink runs out quick, these pens are smooth and glide easily. Would be happier if they lasted longer. Overall, love the colors!
Linda B.
I am a pen person. I have probably 100 pens around my house of all different colors and brands. I'm not a huge fan of gel pens but I do like these.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Oh hell yes! I love gel pens. I used to ask for the big 100 pack for christmas presents when I was younger. So you can imagine how much I love them
Berenice A.
Katy, TX
Los colores son bonitos pero si escribes con mucha presion entonces no son para ti pues la punta se hecha a perder muy rapido
Vera C.
North Port, FL
I love gel pens. Since I was little my mom would always buy me these and now I buy them for my girls. They are fun to write with.
Natalia P.
Love to use these for projects with my kids or when I'm scrapbooking. The only thing I don't like is that they waste easily
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I love gel pens for writing poetry and for coloring.The only thing I don't like is how easily the ink dries up.
Kasey S.