BY MEGA BRANDS

THE BOARD DUDES 23INX17IN CHALK BOARD OAK WOOD FRAME WITH ACCS see more...

Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Another pretty good chalkboard for the kids you can do various activities with it I actually love it I love all the school supplies that come from Mega brands that are awesome
Indya F.
Kingsport, TN
I have this and it helps soooo much. We have tons of appointments every week. This chalkboard allows me to write everything out for the week and who has what going on.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love it. The perfect size for what I wanted: learning to do chalkboard lettering. I could use it for planning meals, writing lists, planning weekly evenings, drawing on it, reminders, anything. You can hang it sideways or the long way. It's nice and sturdy and comes with magnets on it and two pieces of chalk. I also got myself all kinds of liquid chalk pens in all kinds of colors. I cannot wait to get started. It's great. Looks wonderful in my kitchen and the liquid chalk markers are nice and bright and I also got pastel chalk that is soft too. There are so many products you can get for this great chalkboard.