Ashley N.
Huron Park, ON

I have the girly set, the blocks are all pink and purple. I think they are a great priced toy that will last for years. My daughter has been playing with them for years now.

Brandy O.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
1 year, 5 months ago
So much better than the small legos. My feet can survive these a little better haha
Haily M.
Haily M.
South Bend, IN
1 year, 5 months ago
Stepdaughter has some and loves them.
Molly S.
Molly S.
My son has 1 bag and loves them
Stacy U.
Stacy U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They're great my son is five and still plays with his
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They hold up to so much!
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has SO many of these blocks, very sturdy and plenty to share
Janice S.
Janice S.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
They are tuff as nails. My son who is now 9 had has his for over 5 years.
Ashley C.