Add a Photo

By MEGA BRANDS
#1 in Toys
Endless Possibilities Play, store and take it with you wherever you go!  The 80-piece MEGA Maxi Blocks Classic Bag includes 80 big building blocks!  It is the perfect toy for your little building fan who is just learning how to create with his own two hands. Give him the opportunity to stimulate his imagination and learning skills while encouraging discovery, fine motor skills and open-ended play. The practical storage bag keeps all of the pieces securely in one place and comes with a hand-strap to make carrying the blocks a snap! Ideal for children 1 year old and up! Features: 80 big Mega Blocks! Primary Classi.
Photos (16)
Cristin G.
Cristin G.
Nice, big, colorful LIGHTWEIGHT blocks which are great for all ages. I have a 1, 3, and 4 year old, which makes it very complicated and almost impossible to find a toy that they ALL could play with that holds no danger, so that I can do chores around the house. The kids love them and they play for hours! I also love the bag that it comes with because it makes it a quick and easy cleanup! Reasonably prices and I highly recommend.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
murray, ky
Jan. 25, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: Mega Brands Megabloks Classic Bag, 80 pieces, 1 ea
I think that mega blocks are a childhood staple. they are great for kids to help with the fine motor skills, as well as imaginative and cognitive play. They are learning g lots an d never even know it , because they are having so much fun. These are perfect beginner blocks because they are large and easy for little hands to grip and too big to accidentally swallow. great investment
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
My five and two year old love these blocks. It is by far one of the best toys I have ever gotten them. They can easily stay playing with them for hours. They are big and easy/ light weight where my two year has no trouble stacking them and building new things. They both really enjoy it. I love the bright colors as well and the fact that it comes with the bag so its easy clean up!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Jan. 23, 2017, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Mega Brands Megabloks Classic Bag, 80 pieces, 1 ea
My boys have these and they love them. It's pure entertainment for hours! They always ask to play then. My oldest makes his trains with them ! They are big enough a little one won't choke on them, and having little ones that is a major plus . Oh and not having to worry about stepping on them because they are big and visible is even better
Becca H.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I have a love/hate with these. They are great actually and my son plays with them daily. It helps with their motor skills and it's easy play. They are big so it makes it easy to see for not stepping on them as often and while I hate picking up a 100 of these each day, the size definitely helps make it faster and easier!
Misty H.
Misty H.
Mega brands Megabloks are one of my daughters favorite toys! We love to buy toys that have longevity of play and she has had them for 3 years and continues to play with them often. The ideas for play are endless, train tunnels, Princess towers and horse corrals have been built in my living room. Great quality product.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Connersville, IN
Dec. 6, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Mega Brands Megabloks Classic Bag, 80 pieces, 1 ea
I have 3 boys and they have ALL played with the same 3 bags of these & they have continued to hold up. We have built fortresses, garages for their hot wheels, caves for dinosaurs etc. Now they have all graduated to smaller sized blocks but their love for building with their imaginations has stuck with them.
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
My dad bought these for my daughters first birthday since she loved my sisters blocks so much. She'll be 3 in 3 months and she still plays with them everyday! And now that my nephew is a year old we bought them for him since he loves playing with my daughters legos. These have been the best toys ever!
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
Salt Rock, WV
Feb. 6, 2017, 8:57 a.m.
Review for: Mega Brands Megabloks Classic Bag, 80 pieces, 1 ea
My two year old is obsessed with these. The best part is they will match most sets that are not the mega blocks brand which is great because our son received a knock off brand for Christmas. Although it does still feel like your foot is broken off when you stop on them they're not as bad as Legos.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Oct. 17, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Mega Brands Megabloks Classic Bag, 80 pieces, 1 ea
Our kids loved Megablocks! We had this set and the set with pink and purple bricks. They built some amazing things with these over and over again. Our only complaint is that they don't always fit together just right. Some of them are very loose to the point where they won't stay snapped together.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Would you rather step on a mega block or a lego?
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Houston
Who bought more than 1 bag?
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
What age did your child show interest in these?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Wondering if this are a good toy for a 9 month old baby??
Amy C.
Amy C.
Would these blocks be good for a 2.5yr old boy?