BY MEGA BRANDS #1 in Toys

Endless Possibilities Play, store and take it with you wherever you go!  The 80-piece MEGA Maxi Blocks Classic Bag includes 80 big building blocks!  It is the perfect toy for your little building fan who is just learning how to create with his own two hands. Give him the opportunity to stimulate his imagination and learning skills while encouraging discovery, fine motor skills and open-ended play. The practical storage bag keeps all of the pieces securely in one place and comes with a hand-strap to make carrying the blocks a snap! Ideal for children 1 year old and up! Features: 80 big Mega Blocks! Primary Classi. see more...

Mega Brands Megabloks Classic Bag
  • "As big of a mess these things make my son LOVES them and we really enjoy a lot of floor time playing and building with there." in 55 reviews
  • "I love how big they are and very easy to clean and prefect for kiddos little hands and being able to build and use their imagination " in 50 reviews
  • "Big enough that I don't have to worry about my 6 month old accidentally swallowing one and small enough to pack up under the bed when not in use." in 35 reviews
  • "They are not just building blocks, but great learning tools and fabulous manipulitives for children who are having problems with fine motor skills." in 27 reviews
  • "My daughter has had these blocks for a year now she is two and a half and still plays with them they have taught her some skills building a tower by color or size and even counting and sharing " in 26 reviews
Jess R.
Daly City, CA
Always a classic! My kids love playing with megablocks and so do I! The size is perfect for my toddlers. You don't have to worry about putting these blocks in their mouth or nose like legos. This provided hours of entertainment for my kids
Terra J.
Mega Parent Expert
We love blocks in this house!! My six year old still plays with these like she just got them. They’re really fun to build with and it’s an easy clean up, due to how bulky they are. These are definitely better than the old school ones that were so small, you’d constantly miss pieces and scream bloody murder when you stepped on one. Lol
Yesi D.
Mega Parent Expert
My mom bought these for my daughter when she was around 2. She didn't know what to do with them so i waited until she was 2 1/2 and ugh these make a huge mess but she loves them she makes swords and throws them every where like a mad person. I have to hide them sometimes but she later finds them and makes random stuff.
Jennifer C.
Cape Coral, FL
My daughter got these for Christmas on her second birthday. She is almost 4 and still plays with them. She loves them. It comes with 80 which sounds like a lot, but honestly we could use more than that. I would buy an additional bad for my daughters age, because she's in to building bigger.
Junior H.
Tampa
Mega Parent Expert
Inexpensive, yet the perfect starter block. My little one just turned a year old and already is trying to stack the mega blocks. He loves them and so do we. He will spend hours playing with these in his playroom and loading them into his wagon to carry with him.
Laura K.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Megabloks are a great classic toy every child should have.  My son has grown into Legos now but his early experience with building with Megabloks was priceless.  Early on he could work on hand eye coordination, gross and fine motor skills and then as he grew color identification and really creative expression though building.
Alyssa D.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I bought these for my daughter when she was quite young. Her and I would build things out of these blocks and use our imagination to come up with all kinds of different animals or buildings or cars. I purchased them at a local store and I'm so glad that I did. My daughter and I spent many days and hours playing with and creating all kinds of things out of these blocks. Even a castle for our barbies we played with. These are neutral colors they they are fine for either gender.
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
We have so many of these things around our house. My kids love to play with them and build all sorts of things. I like that they are perfect for tiny hands who may have trouble holding onto things. They are a great quality and last such a long time. My kids aren't always the nicest with toys but I have no worries about these blocks at all. I think it is a pretty popular toy for children everywhere and I enjoy not cringing in pain if I step on them.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
My 3 year old is obsessed with these blocks. His favorite thing to do with these is build a tower as high as we can, then knock it over. The blocks are plastic, but durable and work/connect well. These blocks can be fun, but also educational too. You can have your little one count the number of nobs on each block, and also name the different colors. Great way to be creative and use their imagination too! Love the storage bag too!
Stephanie P.
My daughter has been playing with these since she was 11 months old! She's now 4 and still loves them. I love how it lets her be creative and can play with them just about all day. She will just sit there and play with them while I make dinner or clean. I defiantly recommend these to all my mom friends or to first time moms. There perfect because your child won't swallow them by accident.
Kim S.
Would you rather step on a mega block or a lego?
Crystal L.
Houston
Who bought more than 1 bag?
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
What age did your child show interest in these?
Brenda H.
Mega Parent Expert
Wondering if this are a good toy for a 9 month old baby??
Amy C.
Would these blocks be good for a 2.5yr old boy?