Toys & GamesBuilding Sets & BlocksInterlocking BlocksMega Brands
Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece)

Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece)

Build and explore limitless construction possibilities with the Deluxe Building Bag by Mega Bloks First Builders. This big set is every child and parents' dream come true, with 150 First Builders blocks, including new shapes, to encourage endless creativity and open-ended play! Use the classic colored blocks to build tall towers, crazy castles, funny creatures, or whatever else your child can dream up. The Deluxe Building Bag is a PVC-free duffle bag large enough to store all the blocks and more! For ages 1 to 5 years. Features: ● 150 classic colored First Builders blocks, including new shapes ● Perfect for small hands ● Reusable. Gender: Unisex.

The Maga Blocks can be use for older than 4/5 yers old?
I have 4 boys ages 1-5. Looking for toys that bugs can enjoy without being a safety concern for littles? What do you think of this product?
Start your review of Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece)!
Candice R.
Newton, NC
Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece) uploaded by Candice R.
Creative and fun Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece) is one of our family favorite toys!! We can all play as a family with our toddler and it’s FUN!! Let your child explore their imagination building so many different things!! I would recommend Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece) for anyone with a toddler through early grade school ages!!
Trinh H.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece) uploaded by Trinh H.
This is a great toy for any child in that age group. We got these for my 3 year old daughter. Great activity keeping her busy for hours. These blocks is quality and strong.
Sophia N.
San Antonio, TX
We bought these blocks for my daughter for Christmas. She very like it. She can play with it for many hours. She carry on them with her when she go to outside. These blocks are strong and colorful.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece) uploaded by Katrina S.
We bought our oldest daughter her first set of Mega Blocks when she turned 1 year old. Since then she has acquired a second bag and even the pick up wagon which have all been hits. She is now almost 5 and still plays with them along with her infant sister. These blocks will last forever and are an excellent way to introduce creativity and thinking skills.
bea G.
My boys love these. We don't have this large set exactly but the blocks themselves are their favorite thing to play with. Great for entertaining in the car also. Twin 2 year old approved. Highly recommended.
sarah B.
Gautier, MS
I got this for my baby because it is small like legos and easy to find when all over the place and it’s easier for my baby to hold and not worry about putting in her mouth
Elizabeth S.
Milton, WV
My son has had these for years! He turns 5 this year and he still enjoys them! Building is something he loves to do. The possibilities are endless! They are durable and affordable! Hands down I’d buy more for him and will always recommend to other parents!
Tyla G.
Dallas, TX
Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece) uploaded by Tyla G.
This boy is amazing with his blocks his imagination is great. These blocks help him build cities and towns and houses of all different colors and styles
Lindsay S.
Leslie, MI
Mega Bloks First Builders Deluxe Building Bag - (150 Piece) uploaded by Lindsay S.
Okay so we received several sets of these for gifts for our kids and they are definitely okay. But mostly they just sat around until I gave them away. I’m sure some kids love them, just not mine. They liked their legos better once they were older to use them.
Tuwanna M.
Great for toddlers! Helps with development skills and imagination. Affordable compared to legos and has a bag for easy storing. Keeps toddlers entertained for hours. I recommend!