Mega Bloks Fill And Dump Waggon Pink Shipping Included

Mega Bloks Fill And Dump Waggon Pink. Shipping Included

EGA1025: Features: -Material: Plastic-Little girl workers can carry their cargo to the next job site-Begin building structures either on or off the Mega Bloks wagon-Pull-along wagon doubles as a building platform-Big, chunky pieces ideal for smaller hands-Suggested for ages 18 months and up. Color/Finish: -Color: Pink-25 colored pieces in a pink theme, perfect for little preschool girls.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mega Bloks Fill And Dump Waggon Pink. Shipping Included!
How would you rate this product?
Mega Bloks Fill And Dump Waggon Pink. Shipping Included uploaded by Addison S.
Mega Bloks Fill And Dump Waggon Pink. Shipping Included uploaded by Addison S.
I love this wagon, and so does our daughter. It carries around more than just Mega Bloks. Teddy and Pillow are always on board! It comes with a little starter kit of Bloks and you can buy separate bags of Bloks to expand. I think the price is super reasonable for what you get (maybe $30 after tax, if I recall correctly). She loves being able to take it outside. And the wide wheels actually do quite well on sand when we've taken it down to the beach. Sturdy and easy to clean. Keeps our daughter entertained with all the ways she can use it. Highly recommended for a creative minded parent.

Looking for your answer?