BY MEGA BLOKS

Mega Bloks Build 'N Go Wagon, Pink: Age Range: 1 year and up Encourages children to clean up blocks with fun, sliding play Encourages building play with an additional building plate Also available in blue Compatible with other Mega Bloks products for children aged 1-5 years see more...

Kris R.
temple, pa
My 2yo son got this for his b-day. The blocks are great but you will need more to really build anything with them. I wish that it picked the blocks up better because I can pull it over the same block several times before it will pick it up. Also, if there are blocks in the wagon and it is pushed backwards it will drop the blocks on the floor. My son loves it, he pushes it around but mostly he loves to stand or sit inside of it. He just fits, so in a few months that will not happen any more.
Tracy L.
Lynnville, IN
We have gotten blocks for at least 1 child for christmas for the last 5 years lol, these are super affordable and have become our go to gift when we are really unsure exactly what to buy!! my kids have both gotten them on separate occasions and they still use the wagons!
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh , NY
Mega bloks are a classic toy that every child loves, from tower building to pulling the wagon and filling it with their toys it is a toy they will play with for years to come.
Kaylin L.
Susquehanna, PA
My daughter has used the wagon part more than anything else and it's pretty sturdy and durable. The blocks are fun and surprisingly it comes with a lot of them!
Liz R.
Shendoah Jct, WV
We love this wagon. Nice big blocks, easy to link and unlink. The wagon is fun to pull stuns and surprisingly sturdy enough for my seven year old to sit in ūüėć
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
My daughter got this for Christmas last year and she loves it. She uses the wagon to carry around her babies.
Pascale O.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is such a cute wagon and you get lego blocks with it.. Can't beat that
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
I really fun for all ages I bought this for my niece and she absolutely loved it
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This was my daughters first building blocks set that she received for her first birthday. Two years later, it continues to be one of her favorite things to play with. We have added to the set so there are more to play with but theSe are some fun and durable blocks!
Taelor H.
Let's face it, blocks are every parents worst nightmare! However, I do like the mega blocks wagon. It stores all of the blocks away and is easy for the kids to pull it around.
Yosselin M.
This is cute is pink the only color?