BY MEGA BLOKS

Mega Bloks Build 'N Go Wagon, Pink: Age Range: 1 year and up Encourages children to clean up blocks with fun, sliding play Encourages building play with an additional building plate Also available in blue Compatible with other Mega Bloks products for children aged 1-5 years see more...

Sierra S.
My 4 and 2 year old LOVED these blocks! They play with them every night after dinner and just build whatever their little imaginations create! I will be buying these in the future and recommend to my fellow parents ❤️
Kris R.
temple, pa
My 2yo son got this for his b-day. The blocks are great but you will need more to really build anything with them. I wish that it picked the blocks up better because I can pull it over the same block several times before it will pick it up. Also, if there are blocks in the wagon and it is pushed backwards it will drop the blocks on the floor. My son loves it, he pushes it around but mostly he loves to stand or sit inside of it. He just fits, so in a few months that will not happen any more.
Patricia M.
Stephenville, TX
We found this on sale at Toys R Us. My two year old daughter has loved it from the moment we put it in the car. The mega blocks are great for little hands learning to build and they are durable enough to survive a toddler. The wagon seems to be constructed very well. it has even survived my daughter sitting in it. we have had this for about a year and it has held up to all kinds of tests a toddler puts toys through!
Tracy L.
Lynnville, IN
We have gotten blocks for at least 1 child for christmas for the last 5 years lol, these are super affordable and have become our go to gift when we are really unsure exactly what to buy!! my kids have both gotten them on separate occasions and they still use the wagons!
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
This was my daughters first building blocks set that she received for her first birthday. Two years later, it continues to be one of her favorite things to play with. We have added to the set so there are more to play with but theSe are some fun and durable blocks!
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
We have this in the red for our son. He loves it. He pulls around his stuffed animals and his friends in the wagon. It makes it easier to keep some of the toys off the floor as you can use the wagon as a toy chest.
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
Mega bloks are a classic toy that every child loves, from tower building to pulling the wagon and filling it with their toys it is a toy they will play with for years to come.
Taelor H.
Let's face it, blocks are every parents worst nightmare! However, I do like the mega blocks wagon. It stores all of the blocks away and is easy for the kids to pull it around.
stephanie w.
Bought this Mega Bloks N Go Wagon for my niece and she loves it! Which it came with more blocks but the wagon is too cute. They can build right on top of the wagon and stroll around with their master piece.
Kaylin L.
Susquehanna, PA
My daughter has used the wagon part more than anything else and it's pretty sturdy and durable. The blocks are fun and surprisingly it comes with a lot of them!
Yosselin M.
This is cute is pink the only color?