Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 482 g, 17 oz. uploaded by DONNA v.Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 482 g, 17 oz. uploaded by Crishna M.

BY AUSSIE

When you need a hairspray that's flexible and holds all day, Aussie Mega Hairspray makes sure your style doesn't let you down. Just style your hair, do a few quick sprays and you've got a flexible mega hold and humidity control for your 'do that won't make your hair stiff or flaky. Whether it's upholding your style's shape or giving your 'do a lift, this hairspray will last for 24 hours while leaving your hair smelling like a luscious blend of fruit and floral fragrances. Spritz it on in the morning and you won't have to think about it until tomorrow, knowing your 'do is ready for anything! see more...

Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
This hairspray is great. It works better than Bumble and Bumble for an intense fraction of a price. It smells fruity and floral but doesn't attract bees and wasps like some other hairsprays do. I always make sure to have a bottle.
Courtlandt M.
Humble, TX
I really love this hairspray! It smells so fruity and fresh when I spray it, and it provides flexible humidity control throughout the day without the crunchy heavy feeling that a lot of hairsprays leave behind.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
This is my go to hairspray for perfecting my retro curls and victory rolls, and setting a solid curled retro bang. Its one of the few that dries solid and not sticky. So many don't actaly dry and even if you use a curling iron on then wont set! Well this one sets rock hard- making victory rolls stay all day and allowing me to get a perfect curled retro rockabilly bang! This will forever be my spray as long as the formula stays the same!
Sammi B.
Clinton, SC
I swear by this hair spray and have been using it for years. I've recommended it to family and friends looking for a good hold that doesn't quit and they're all hooked on it as well! It's fantastic and it doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or gross. I absolutely love the smell that comes along with the spray-- it isn't over powering or gag worthy at all. If I could say it smells like one thing I'd say it smells like happy!
Samantha B.
Phelan, CA
I received this as a sample in my Fall #Walmartbeautybox and I love it! My hair is on the shorter side, it is just above my shoulders. My hair is naturally thick so I was skeptical if it would hold at all. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised that it does keep hold and it also smells great! If you're familiar with Assuie hair products then you already know you'll love the scent. It worked perfect to keep my style after blow drying. I remember Aussie hair products from my childhood and to this day my mother still uses Aussie hair products!
Kirsten K.
Most gairsprays leave your hair gross to the touch and too stuff but my hair still had pretty fluid movement and didn't feel bad after applying. I even used it to hold back my side bang and it looked tucked and styles without feeling bad to touch. Once I got home I brushed my hair with a paddle brush and my hair felt great. No residue or flakiness, kept its hold all day!
Amanda P.
Buffalo Center, IA
This product is great for all types of different hairstyles. I use it every day and also on special occasions for my daughters for their dance recitals. The hold lasts and keeps hair in place for a long period of time. The cost is affordable and I would buy this product again. The smell is pleasant and doesn't smell too chemically.
Adalie B.
Findlay, OH
Doesn't hold as well as I would like it to... However, I found out that I don't like my hairspray to create a helmet out of my hair, so that is okay. (Wouldn't use for special events), but good for every day use.) The aerosol tip seems to spray a bit wide and gets hairspray all over. I would recommend if you want an inexpensive daily hairspray, but would invest in something nicer for the weekend, night life, and special events. Also.... Smells AWESOME
Morgan A.
Stillwater, OK
Makes my hair kinda sticky but love the smell. Will continue to use but have to spray it on hand first then apply to hair. All around it's a very decent product for the low price. It compares well to alternatives in its price range. If you're looking for something perfect definitely spend a little more though.
Diana B.
I tried this product since it was on sale. It keeps my daughters hair in place but since she tends to play with her hair a lot she ends of with white flakes from touching it. If you want your hair to be slick and in place this is the product for you I would not use it on my daughter bit would use it again.
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Has anyone tried this to hold curls from a curling iron? does it last all day?
Andrea J.
Does this product hold extra thicky wavy hair in place. need to find a product that does.