Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 482 g, 17 oz. uploaded by DONNA v.Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 482 g, 17 oz. uploaded by Crishna M.

BY AUSSIE

When you need a hairspray that's flexible and holds all day, Aussie Mega Hairspray makes sure your style doesn't let you down. Just style your hair, do a few quick sprays and you've got a flexible mega hold and humidity control for your 'do that won't make your hair stiff or flaky. Whether it's upholding your style's shape or giving your 'do a lift, this hairspray will last for 24 hours while leaving your hair smelling like a luscious blend of fruit and floral fragrances. Spritz it on in the morning and you won't have to think about it until tomorrow, knowing your 'do is ready for anything! see more...

Diana B.
I tried this product since it was on sale. It keeps my daughters hair in place but since she tends to play with her hair a lot she ends of with white flakes from touching it. If you want your hair to be slick and in place this is the product for you I would not use it on my daughter bit would use it again.
Cheryl F.
Mineral Wells, WV
This is an okay hairspray, but nothing great. The smell is light and fades quickly. The spray is a little bit heavy and wet for an aerosol. It makes my hair a little bit frizzy and it definitely makes your hair crunchy. Not the worst hairspray I've used, but no where near the best spray either.
Taylor L.
Oswego, IL
This is my go to! its affordable, it smells amazing ( My boyfriend loves the scent on me when I use it before a night out on the town). "Big hair, don't care" is the way to be and this hairspray is how you get there. Don't waste another night complaining about how your hair is flat at the club!
Ashley H.
Wichita, KS
Aussie hairs spray is the only hair spray we use as a family of 6. It last's for a good 24hours plus! You definitely get your money's worth! It doesn't make my hair overly hard. It is by far our favorite product. We buy a bottle every two weeks approximately! Totally recommend this to others!!!
Emily M.
Ocilla, GA
It holds my hair in place really well, and it lasts all day long. It's effective if you only use a little bit, but it's really great if you use a lot, too. I love the smell of it and people always tell me how nice my hair smells. There's a lot of it in one bottle, so it goes a long way.
Sydney W.
Sacramento , CA
Sometimes when I curl my hair I want the flexible hold and not something that is really going to make my hair one big block. When I use this it really helps the curls to hold their shape but lets my hair still have the movement I want it to have. Would totally recommend to others!
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
This is the only hairspray that can keep my baby hairs tamed and tight to my head for those slicked back hair days. I love the smell, it's not like other hair sprays that you almost die while spraying on your hair. Affordable and does a great job at keeping my hair in place.
Mallory L.
All of my hair products are Aussie including my hairspray because I love the brand that much. I love the Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray because it doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff and you get SO MUCH for the price you pay, as with all of Aussie's products. Love love love!
Cindy H.
Maryville, TN
This product is amazing. I have a lot of Frizzes and it keeps them at bay all day without giving me those white flakes in my hair. It smells great and the aerosol doesn't make you gag when you spray it. It's a affordable product that lasts a long time and smells great.
Patricia G.
Montevallo, AL
I've been using this hairspray for the past 3 years without fail. It meets all expectations, and is light enough to use every day. It holds my thick blonde hair in place, and isn't crunchy. It is very effective, and even smells good! I would buy this product again!
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Has anyone tried this to hold curls from a curling iron? does it last all day?
Andrea J.
Does this product hold extra thicky wavy hair in place. need to find a product that does.