Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 460 g, 17 oz. uploaded by Jade B.Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 460 g, 17 oz. uploaded by Karin Z.Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 460 g, 17 oz. uploaded by Shelby D.

BY AUSSIE

When you need a hairspray that's flexible and holds all day, Aussie Mega Hairspray makes sure your style doesn't let you down. Just style your hair, do a few quick sprays and you've got a flexible mega hold and humidity control for your 'do that won't make your hair stiff or flaky. Whether it's upholding your style's shape or giving your 'do a lift, this hairspray will last for 24 hours while leaving your hair smelling like a luscious blend of fruit and floral fragrances. Spritz it on in the morning and you won't have to think about it until tomorrow, knowing your 'do is ready for anything! see more...

Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I use this hair spray on my curls after using my seasalt spray after curling my hair. It smells great and not like old hair spray. It does seem to make my little hairs tangle up at the base of my neck, but as for hold, it is amazing. It is a great price for the size of the can. I would definitely recommend this hair spray to anyone needing a good hold and great smelling hair spray. I actually ended up with this hair spray coincidentally because they didn't have the normal brand I used. Great buy.
Sydney L.
I received this from Influenster for my honest opinion. Overall, it's decent. I don't use a lot of hair spray because my hair is naturally very wavy, but I like having this on hand. The smell is wonderful, but the spray nozzle on mine does not create an even or fine mist. It makes it difficult to evenly spray certain areas, but not impossible. I don't think I would purchase, but I will continue to use it.
Ryan T.
Stinnett, TX
This is one of my favorite hair sprays. It smells delicious and it is super affordable. It doesn't leave my hair sticky or hard as a rock and it doesn't leave behind residue. As compared to others at its price range it is superior in my opinion. I also love that they have so many options to fit what you are looking for. It's a staple for me!
Kelly L.
Odum, GA
Light/ flexible hold and I love that it doesn't make my hair crunchy. The smell is perfect, not too overwhelming, but still noticible for hours after I spray it in my hair. The only thing I don't like is after a couple hours, especially if it's hot outside, my hair looses it's style & that makes me sad!
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
This isn't anything HG status but it smells amazing so I mostly use it for that - I just spray it on when I feel like smelling like grapes. Its a very light hold hairspray so I do also use it when I need small fly ways tamed. It's super cheap so very affordable. I will probably keep repurchasing.
Kristina S.
I don't wear hairspray on a regular basis, but I keep this on hand when I do need it. I mostly use this for when I cosplay and need to make sure my wig holds its style. This is a great hairspray and my wigs always hold their shape all day. I like that it doesn't make the hair too crunchy.
Megan N.
Monticello, NY
Adore the smell of this hairspray but honestly I feel it needs major improvement. Whenever I use it to put my hair up, my hair ends up white and flaky which is not a good look. The smell of grapes stays with you all day, no complaint here, but it does not hold well with updos, I feel.
nora M.
A great all day hold. My hair is thick and heavy but this spray holds tight. Doesn't stink like some other hairspray do. Doesn't leave the nasty white residue in my hair. For the level of comfort and hold this product is a good deal for the price. I will definitely buy again.
Shannon R.
Longview, WA
This hairspray smells amazing and does a great job of holding the style but not making it feel crunchy. It lasts a very long time on my fine straight hair. The price is really cheap for how good it is. I would buy it again since I have been repurchasing for a few years now.
Melissa T.
I love the Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray. It smells so good. It get the job done and is better than a lot of the expensive brands. The scent lasts all day in my hair. I liked how it kept my curls in place all day. I would recommend this product to thers.
mayra l.
Denver, CO
Been looking for a spray that works tried multiple that work then no....so does this work in the long run or no?
Amy B.
Lynn, MA
How long is the hold good for
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
How strong is this hairspray?