Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 460 g, 17 oz. uploaded by Shelby D.Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 460 g, 17 oz. uploaded by Karin Z.Mega Aussie Mega Aerosol Hairspray 460 g, 17 oz. uploaded by Jade B.

BY AUSSIE

When you need a hairspray that's flexible and holds all day, Aussie Mega Hairspray makes sure your style doesn't let you down. Just style your hair, do a few quick sprays and you've got a flexible mega hold and humidity control for your 'do that won't make your hair stiff or flaky. Whether it's upholding your style's shape or giving your 'do a lift, this hairspray will last for 24 hours while leaving your hair smelling like a luscious blend of fruit and floral fragrances. Spritz it on in the morning and you won't have to think about it until tomorrow, knowing your 'do is ready for anything! see more...

Meagan R.
I received this hair spray in a voxbox not too long ago and so far I kind of like it. It smells great and it doesn't feel thick in my hair. It does however make my hair frizzy depending on how much I use but that's something I can work with. If you need a cheap hairspray this is probably a great choice.
Kristen L.
Mahwah, NJ
I only use hairspray when I curl my hair, which isn't very often. I don't want to spend a ton of money on it for that reason. This item is extremely inexpensive and it does work. It holds my hair for the day and doesn't make my hair crunchy like other hairsprays do. This is a must try!
Emily D.
This is the best cheap and easy go to hair spray. I've tried many more expensive sprays, and keep going back to my cheap old reliable Aussie. It give enough hold without making me look like I have helmet head and crunchy hair. I can tease up big huge "Texas pageant girl" hair if I need to and it will stay put, or just use it for a quick spritz over my little daughters hair on their way out the door to calm fly always and deter lice. (head lice dislike dirty hair or hair with product on it) They like it because it smells nice and isn't too harsh for them, and I like it because it doesn't give them freeze frame hair.

I've been using this since I did professional theater about 10 years ago and it was always this or AquaNet, and that stuff always made me itch.

This is also a great eye make up setting spray in a pinch.

Love love love my cheap reliable Aussie.
Sarah R.
By far my favorite hairspray. Keeps a firm but flexible hold and smells amazing without weighing hair down or hardening it much at all. It's hard to find hairspray that keeps fine hair in place while letting it stay soft, but Aussie Mega does just that--and at a reasonable price. There's a reason it's my go-to!
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
Well first thing it smells amazing, fresh and clean scent. It actually holds my hair whether it be curled, in a bun or sleeked back ponytail. Lasts throughout the day and it isn't sticky feeling. Gives a good amount per spritz
Freedim L.
Mountain Home, AR
I love the super lightweight feel to this hairspray! Never leaves your hair feeling crunchy! You honestly can't ever tell you are wearing hairspray! 10 out of 10 My GO TO for my hairspray needs!
Leslie O.
Kingsville, TX
Looove this product so much! It reminds me if spring/summer. I get so many compliments on how great my hair smells. It's a fruity (grape/tropical) scent. It has a really nice flexible hold. Great for everyday wear
Kierstan S.
The Aussie flexible hold strength hairspray is a staple in my bathroom cabinet. It keeps my loose waves in place without retaining the wet look all throughout the day.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I use this hair spray on my curls after using my seasalt spray after curling my hair. It smells great and not like old hair spray. It does seem to make my little hairs tangle up at the base of my neck, but as for hold, it is amazing. It is a great price for the size of the can. I would definitely recommend this hair spray to anyone needing a good hold and great smelling hair spray. I actually ended up with this hair spray coincidentally because they didn't have the normal brand I used. Great buy.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Aussie products are a good backup for me. When I was younger I used their products religiously, and as I got older and started to branch out more I used less, but the hairspray has always been a consistent in my hair product wardrobe. Wonderful smell, great price, and it gives my hair enough hold to last most of the day! (I've yet to find a hairspray that will hold my curls the whole day so I'll take what I can get)
mayra l.
Denver, CO
Been looking for a spray that works tried multiple that work then no....so does this work in the long run or no?
Amy B.
Lynn, MA
How long is the hold good for
Caroline O.
Brooklyn, NY
How strong is this hairspray?