BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMeg.
Meg Cosmetics Two Step Jelly Mask Soothing & Brightening

Meg Cosmetics Two Step Jelly Mask Soothing & Brightening

by Meg.

A two-step jelly mask kit that moisturizes, firms, and soothes the skin for an improved complexion.

[STEP 1] – AHA Peeling Swab (9% Lactic Acid)

[STEP 2] – Jelly Mask Essence infused in Lotus Flower, Rose, Pomegranate, and Jasmine Tea Extract. Soothes and brightens overall skin tone. Fades redness and hyper-pigmentation.

AMF (Artificial Moisturizing Factor)—consisting of nanoparticles that has the ability to slow down moisture evaporation—guarantees 120 hours of moisture maintenance for the skin.

STEP 1. Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid (9%), Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA

STEP 2. Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Sikane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Buthylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylic Acid, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract • 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance

Usage:

1. Thoroughly cleanse and apply toner.

2. Open Step 1 and use the AHA Peeling Swab to swab your face starting from the core of your face. (Focus on Nose and T-zone areas)

3. Open the Step 2 packet, The essence Jelly mask and apply it over your entire face while avoiding eyes and mouth area. Remove mask after 10-20 minutes and gently massage with your fingertips to absorb any remaining essence.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meg Cosmetics Two Step Jelly Mask Soothing & Brightening!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly  S.
Austin, TX
I got this mask apart of my Facetory package. My boyfriend got it for me because he knows I love masks, and I also get him to try them too.This is a 2 part mask. One is a big cotton swab that has that lactic acid to put all over your face and focus on the t-zone. The second step is the mask with the jelly and that you keep on for 15-20 minutes.I love the smell, it didn't feel too sticky and love that it has extra moisture to apply to your face. My skin feel really hydrated, soft, and firm after. The only thing I noticed that felt like a con with this mask is that doesn't stick to your skin sometimes. Other than that, I really like this mask!
Elizabeth B.
I got some of these meg masks for Christmas and I got addicted to the jelly. I love how the mask smells and how thick the essence was. And the mask was drenched in it. The mask stayed wet for days after I first opened it and it was so pleasant, I reused it again later. I would buy myself more, although they seem harder to find than other brands. I can't say how much the first step really helped, but the jelly did absorb really nicely into my skin.
Molly G.
Amarillo, TX
I honestly haven’t met a sheet mask I don’t like. This one was great. Left my skin smooth and hydrated. Can’t wait to buy more

Looking for your answer?