MEG 21 Bright and Firm Eye Treatment

by Meg 21

The award-winning, top-selling eye cream is proven to reverse the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Contains suma root, an excellent source of allantoin, vitamin a, e, k and essential b vitamins for healing, cellular integrity, and anti-inflammatory properties. Also increases microcirculation. Formulated with shea butter and lily flower extract to provide antioxidant power and moisture retention. The power of supplamine removes toxic sugars from the skin that cause glycation, which in turn, causes skin aging and wrinkling. Recommended for all skin types, allergy tested and scientifically formulated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MEG 21 Bright and Firm Eye Treatment!
Deland, FL
MEG 21 Bright and Firm Eye Treatment uploaded by Tracy M.
I tried a 2 ml sample size for about a week I love this eye treatment. It has a lightweight feel that absorbs rather quickly and has this smell that is reminiscent to me of citrus and nectarines. It made my dark circles appear lifted and less noticeable on my 41 year old skin...its a win!