BY MEETME, INC.

MEET SOMEONE NEW RIGHT NOW! MeetMe shows you who’s nearby, ready to chat and meet — FREE! Whether you’re at the bar, on the beach, or hanging out at home, MeetMe is the BEST app for meeting new people near you! MeetMe is for all ages, all nationalities, all backgrounds -- EVERYONE! More than 90 MILLION PEOPLE are on MeetMe making friends, chatting, and hanging out. Use MeetMe to: - Meet great people near you by joining the conversation in Live Feed - See who's right nearby and start chatting fast in Locals - Ask and answer anything with Ask Me - ...and much more! -------- MeetMe Stories "[It's] probably one of the greatest sites... greater variety of people... everyone is at one place at one time... meeting new people." - Stevie S. "I log on here, and these people you don't even know, they care more about me than my real friends do, these people are so nice." - Michelle M. "I've met so many people from the world that I wouldn't normally meet." Jazzeh N. *** #1 Social Network for Meeting New People in the US *** *** As featured on ABC-News, CNN, CosmoGirl, and BusinessWeek *** ! -------- MeetMe+ Information While MeetMe is available for free, we also offer an optional premium subscription service called MeetMe+. MeetMe+ is available in one-month ($9.99), three-month ($24.99), and six-month ($39.99) packages. Please note that with all subscriptions: - Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. - Your subscription automatically renews for the same amount as your original subscription, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. - Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. - You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. - You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. View our Terms of Service at: http://www.meetme.com/terms.php View our Privacy Policy at: http://www.meetme.com/privacy.php see more...

MeetMe, Inc. MeetMe
  • "I friend of me told me about the site saying it might be a fun way to make new friends--- but, all i ever got was requests from guys asking for dates-- despite my profile saying i am married-- and some of them were old enough to be my father!" in 1 review
  • "It's a good way to meet people." in 1 review
  • "If you wanna meet new people than give it a try" in 1 review
  • "It's a great way to meet new people." in 1 review
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I rate this app about a 4/10. The only good thing that came from it was meeting my boyfriend. We've been together for 2 years now. But besides that I had a bunch of pervs message me on there just wanting to hook up. I recommend other dating apps if you are trying to look for a long term relationship, I really got lucky on this one.
Bri R.
I liked this site at first, it was fun to make a few friends. But it turned into a place where guys are only after the girls. I've been told many times by men on it that it IS a dating site, so to most people that's all it is.

3 stars because I did end up meeting my best friend, who's now my husband.
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
Meetme used to be MyYearbook, it was fun back then and now it's Meetme, not fun. Most of the local guys are jobless, broke, carless or homeless. Most want me to pay for their way and I'm nice but not that nice. I met in person quite a few guys, but stayed friends with just two. Very rare, they have their life together. I deleted my account, I'll be back in another year or so.
Kylee R.
Temecula , CA
This is a good site to meet new people. Ive met a lot of nice people through this sight. Yea spme people are looking tomhook up or date but you can find friends on there too.mi found people i knew when i was a kid at summer camp and an old friend from high school. Just like evwry site BE CAREFUL who you talk to and who you meet. I never give out my real phone number just in case. If you wanna meet new people than give it a try
Elsie R.
Woodbury, NJ
This site used to be much better than it is now. It's filled with so many pervs that it's so hard to find the good people. I've made some good friends from MeetMe only a few who I still talk to. You just have to be very careful on that site.
Kelly P.
Minneapolis, MN
I friend of me told me about the site saying it might be a fun way to make new friends--- but, all i ever got was requests from guys asking for dates-- despite my profile saying i am married-- and some of them were old enough to be my father! UGH! i deleted my account and told my friend i didn't appreciate being lied too.
Talia A.
It has gotten a little boring, I stopped using it for about a month and hopped back on to make friends. It's basically another Facebook. I have met 3 people I still talk to. Other than that, it's not worth it.
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
I love this website! It's a great way to meet new people. Yes there are risks meeting new people online but I met my fiancé on meet me three years ago! I think this website is more for younger people vs older people. You can meet people around your area or a totally different state!
Hannah C.
Lakehills, TX
Meetme is a place for people who are looking to get laid honestly, I would never use it. Although I have heard some great stories about it, but I've heard too many bad ones that overwrite the good that I have heard.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I recently tried this site. let me start by saying I was not impressed and i would absolutely NOT recommend it .I didn't meet any one off of it. its a bunch of perverts looking for sex....