BY NONE

Miss A.
I absolutely loved all the series of the American girl books. They were so interesting. Every child needs to read it. I loved Samantha, Addie and the rest of the characters. I miss my childhood. It brings me back so much memories.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
A great book. I read the whole series when I was ten. Great wholesome story for girls. Not very expensive either. It takes you to a different time period. There's also a movie that is actually super good.
Emmy P.
Just finished reading to my 5 year old. Great conversation starter to how far America has come. Loved it when I was a kid. Love passing it on.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this book it's amazing and I would highly recommend this book amazing story