Medyskin Beauty Face Firming Oil uploaded by Brenda A.

BY MEDYSKIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Medyskin Facelift Beauty Oil helps reverse the visible signs of aging and improve the cell renewal process. This unique blend of essential oils is formulated to moisturize and restore skin's health. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Brenda A.
San Antonio, TX
I recently found this product at Ross...YES, ROSS!! I bought it thinking it wouldn't be any good, but I still wanted to give it a shot... I have to say I do like it ALOT! I use it in the morning before applying my makeup which helps it go on smoothr and I use it before bed as well. I have oily skin, so I was hesitant to try it but I actually feel like I have become less oily while using this product!