BY MEDUSA'S MAKEUP #43 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does thi...2 Answers
  • Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great thi...1 Answers
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
Me gusta porque viene para todo tipo de colores y deja tus ojos bellos, muy buen precio accesible
Sparklewolfie C.
New Taipei City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Products seem hit or miss.
I purchased the entire electro eyes collection, three Totally Baked shadows, and two Subscription Box (monthly subscription)
Formula of electro eyeshadows vary from firm to powdery, but all give good color payoff.
Totally Baked Eyeshadow all performance well with a metallic sheen
Cream highlight is greasy and doesnt sink into the skin
Sparkle Mania lipgloss (discontinued) was rubbish
Metal AF lip gloss has a wonderful finish and lasts a long time.
Witches mascara isnt very impressive but does darken the lashes
Lip paint is quite good as well eyedust both seem good.
F S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm conflicted about this brand. My first order went great - the packaging so damn cute. I also got two of the subscription boxes, October and November. October's was great, November was a big let down and I was already kind of sour about it before it arrived (extremely late) because of really bad customer service - it took weeks and weeks to get a response and just ugh, it's a mess. It has definitely hindered me about ordering from them again.
Claire J.
Bangor , Bangor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing subscription super delivery and amazing products with customer service which is second to none ! Even better is they'r vegan friendly and also cruelty free ❤
Adele W.
Norwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brand fir the most part! I started with their September subscription boxes . I love that it is an all full size makeup by one company box. No minis of different hair products etc!!! All full size products. They promise 3-5 products per month. I have yet yo receive 5 but mostly 3-4 . I really get excited waiting fir this each month as I love the eye glitter and eye dust. We received a glitter adhesive in October? It works beautifully. The eye dust is highly pigmented and long lasting fir me! We have received so many great products even a setting spray. My only dislike is the lipstick and lipgloss. I Don't like at all I give to my daughters. They have a new lip paint liquid lipstick that is suppose to be long wearing etc, so we'll see maybe in next months box? I love this subscription box. I live in Canada do I pay roughly 26-28$ including exchange, shipping! Worth it to me!
Dorianne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received my first subscription box from Medusa's: I'm in love.
The pigmentation, the colours, even the smell! Everything is amazing. It's not really espensive and is cruelty free.
Loooove it
Ashley L.
Charlottetown , PE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like some of the other reviewers, I have never heard of this brand before but after receiving an eye shadow in the color Midnight Oil in my #TopBox subscription box. It was a amazing color. Very pigmented/true to colour. But there was a lot of fall down. Worked better with a base/primer. The Medusa's Makeup line looks promising and would consider more of their products in the future. Descent price range for quality as well. But just basing on the eye shadow my rating is 3 stars but other products are sure to receive higher stars. Thank you.
Michelle R.
Edmonton, AB
I have the eyeshadow in Safari Maneater. Its a purple wine color. It is very pigmented and such a pretty color when you wear it. It does have a bit of fallout but that can be fixed with a little setting spray. You can put it on lightly for a nice spring look or go heavy and make your eyes sparkle.
Rose C.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
So pigmented, blends well, the glitters are so beautiful. Very affordable, and mostly vegan from what I remember so that's always a bonus.
Tina B.
Red Deer, Alberta
I have the lip gloss in Space Kitten and its very moisturizing and great for a daytime look. I wish there was more color though.
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does this brand compare to others?
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know a way to make Medusa Makeup last longer?
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
En cuantos colores vienen? porque a mi me gusta mas el negro pero me gustaria probarlo en otro color??
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great things about the box but wasn't sure if the makeup is worth it to buy on its own?