BY MEDUSA'S MAKEUP #47 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Does anybody know a way to make Medusa Makeup last longer?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does thi...2 Answers
  • Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great thi...1 Answers
Amelia W.
I have a few lip products and an eyeshadow primer by them. I absolutely love their lip glosses and lipsticks but their eyeshadow primer is no good. My eyeshadow always creases when I use this primer. I have used high end and drugstore shadows and they all crease with the primer. Would love to try their eyeshadows!
Christina N.
You can do better for vibrant lipstick.

This ended up being more gloss than lipstick. While the color is definitely vibrant, the smell wasn't enjoyable, the lipstick didn't last at all, and it was $12. I can get better quality from NYX (though their paren't company DOES test on animals).
Zoe B.
Love this brand! I was drawn to it because of the name, I mean how cool is it? And the first products I tried were the glitters, and I fell in love! The quality is great, and I have the eye glitter glue, there is no fallout, it is long lasting, and it is gorgeous! I also have some of the loose shadows and I love the formula! They are buttery, rich, and pigmented! They always send you a cute free sticker with your order too! I have some lipsticks coming to me in the mail right now and I am super excited :)
Jen D.
Love love love this brand! Ethical formulas and great pigment and lasting power.
Definitely affordable for everyone!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadow has allot of fall out. Very cheap quality eyeshadow and would not repurchase. Color payout was okay, but it was so messy. Lipstick was terrible. It has a really bad chemical smell to it and also tastes very bad. I love many of their lipstick shades, but quality is very bad. Would not repurchase anything by this company again. Reminds me of cheap Halloween makeup. Colors pretty, quality is awful.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I got one of their lipsticks in the mail a few days ago and I love it! It doesn't stay all day but it is super moisturizing and smooth and easy to apply, the pigment is also pretty even and I didn't notice any patchiness. I got the color baroque and it's gorgeous
Tonya H.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eye dusts are absolutely divine! They are highly pigmented and reasonably priced. There are good variety of colors from bright to neutral. They come in a tiny pot, but the color pay off is so great that they will last you months and months (if not years, seriously). I HIGHLY recommend purchasing them.
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never heard of this product before receiving it in my Wantable Makeup Subscription box. I got a loose blush in the color Georgia Peach. At first glance, I was pretty intimidated because it appeared to be this extremely pigmented bright pinkish/orange color with quite a bit of shimmer. I tend to be a bit heavy handed and I was afraid of looking clown-ish. lol To my surprise it was actually very easy to blend and the color was absolutely amazing on my skin. Very beautiful. If I had seen this on the shelf in-store, I would have never purchased this, but after using it I would definitely recommend. I guess I shouldn't judge before actually trying it out.
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My liquid lipsticks were runny and pepperminty they did not stay in my lip line they migrated all over my face.
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
Me gusta porque viene para todo tipo de colores y deja tus ojos bellos, muy buen precio accesible
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does this brand compare to others?
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know a way to make Medusa Makeup last longer?
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
En cuantos colores vienen? porque a mi me gusta mas el negro pero me gustaria probarlo en otro color??
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great things about the box but wasn't sure if the makeup is worth it to buy on its own?