BY MEDUSA'S MAKEUP #47 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Does anybody know a way to make Medusa Makeup last longer?2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does thi...2 Answers
  • Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great thi...1 Answers
Zoe B.
Love this brand! I was drawn to it because of the name, I mean how cool is it? And the first products I tried were the glitters, and I fell in love! The quality is great, and I have the eye glitter glue, there is no fallout, it is long lasting, and it is gorgeous! I also have some of the loose shadows and I love the formula! They are buttery, rich, and pigmented! They always send you a cute free sticker with your order too! I have some lipsticks coming to me in the mail right now and I am super excited :)
Crystal V.
Hockley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never heard of this product before receiving it in my Wantable Makeup Subscription box. I got a loose blush in the color Georgia Peach. At first glance, I was pretty intimidated because it appeared to be this extremely pigmented bright pinkish/orange color with quite a bit of shimmer. I tend to be a bit heavy handed and I was afraid of looking clown-ish. lol To my surprise it was actually very easy to blend and the color was absolutely amazing on my skin. Very beautiful. If I had seen this on the shelf in-store, I would have never purchased this, but after using it I would definitely recommend. I guess I shouldn't judge before actually trying it out.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadow has allot of fall out. Very cheap quality eyeshadow and would not repurchase. Color payout was okay, but it was so messy. Lipstick was terrible. It has a really bad chemical smell to it and also tastes very bad. I love many of their lipstick shades, but quality is very bad. Would not repurchase anything by this company again. Reminds me of cheap Halloween makeup. Colors pretty, quality is awful.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I got one of their lipsticks in the mail a few days ago and I love it! It doesn't stay all day but it is super moisturizing and smooth and easy to apply, the pigment is also pretty even and I didn't notice any patchiness. I got the color baroque and it's gorgeous
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE Medusa's make up and I just ordered their subscription box! I will make sure to add that in this review when it comes! I have used their eye dust and I absolutely love it. So pigmented it has a shimmer base to it and I love that it's loose! Loose powder is always a bit hectic but I find it easier to apply. I'm getting lipstick, blush, eye dust in my subscription. When it gets here i can't wait to review these products!
Christina N.
You can do better for vibrant lipstick.

This ended up being more gloss than lipstick. While the color is definitely vibrant, the smell wasn't enjoyable, the lipstick didn't last at all, and it was $12. I can get better quality from NYX (though their paren't company DOES test on animals).
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
I received their Triple X lipstick in a Lip Factory box when Lip Factory was still around, and I love it. It is a creamy, moisturizing beautiful almost hot pink color. When ever I wear it in the Spring or Summer I get stopped by people asking me what I was wearing on my lips. The packaging is beautiful too. the container is black with their logo on the front in white, but the top pf the lid of the lipstick is a rose design. So pretty.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say at first I was hesitant on tring this gloss because of color. I was pleasantly surprised when I did it is a terrific light shade that leaves my lips soft with no drying them out. no sticky feel. I have to say this is one of the best glosses I've tried yet
Amelia W.
I have a few lip products and an eyeshadow primer by them. I absolutely love their lip glosses and lipsticks but their eyeshadow primer is no good. My eyeshadow always creases when I use this primer. I have used high end and drugstore shadows and they all crease with the primer. Would love to try their eyeshadows!
Tonya H.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eye dusts are absolutely divine! They are highly pigmented and reasonably priced. There are good variety of colors from bright to neutral. They come in a tiny pot, but the color pay off is so great that they will last you months and months (if not years, seriously). I HIGHLY recommend purchasing them.
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does this brand compare to others?
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know a way to make Medusa Makeup last longer?
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
En cuantos colores vienen? porque a mi me gusta mas el negro pero me gustaria probarlo en otro color??
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great things about the box but wasn't sure if the makeup is worth it to buy on its own?