BY MEDUSA'S MAKEUP #47 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does thi...2 Answers
  • Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great thi...1 Answers
amy h.
Marietta
I just got their glitter eye shadow in the mail and their neon eye shadow palette. Firstly, I LOVE the neon shadow eye palette. The pigment is bright and i only had to brush a few times to get maximum color. The glitter eye shadow, I love, but i was under the impression it was already a gel glitter eye shadow. I didn't know it was just the glitter. Sorta disappointed with that, but after I get glitter eye shadow glue I'm sure it'll be nice. Also, the size was smaller than expected too, but I guess you don't need to a lot to get what you want.
April L.
Dekalb, IL
I have eyeshadows and the wondeful colors...i love them so much..they also carry other products which i canr wait to try them all..i had trouble find certain colors until i found out about medusa makeup ..if you look for unique colors i would try medusas makeup
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered a good amount of stuff and I'm happy with the service, it came fast and everything was in perfect condition. I love that it's cruelty free, and almost everything except the pressed shadows I got is vegan!!! The colors are amazing and the company is just fun.
Nikki B.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get their monthly boxes, it is so awesome! They give 3-5 FULL samples of the their products! It is only 15.99, which is a little bit more than other monthly subscriptions, but for the full samples I highly recommend! They are all things that I use for my everyday makeup too.
Teka E.
Norman, OK
Their mascara, Witch Lash, makes me so stupidly happy. It'll come off completely without making me scrub at my eyes for hours, it stays on without flaking, it darkens, it lengthens, it's cruelty free and mostly natural. I have to think it's probably a competitor for some of the really expensive Besame vintage tube mascaras as well. (and it's loads better than the other spendy makeup store brands I'd been using.)
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand's glitter selection and have bought some for myself. It's absolutely gorgeous and worthy of high end makeup! The glitter glue however does not like to dry and leads the glitter to crease and not stay on the lid. Buy the glitter, but buy glitter glue from NYX Cosmetics instead.
Alexandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased some makeup from this brand and I absolutely love it. I got some single eye shadows and some lipsticks. I am also looking into signing up for their subscription box. Great value for the price and they are a cruelty free brand! I definitely recommend checking them out!
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received my first Medusa's Makeup Box this week and it's amazing!!! It was only $15.95 and all of the products in my box were worth almost $37 I got a blush in the color Georgia Peach and it's so beautiful and springy! It will definitely be a staple in my spring makeup look.
Amber B.
Let me begin by saying "I LOVE THIS COMPANY!" I own approximately a dozen eye shadows, several lipsticks, primers, a brush set and some other odds and ends. I've had really good luck with this brand, pricing isn't too bad and I just love their product names! I must recommend 2 eye products: 1) star wars glitter (very fine stark white with warm yellow and sea foam flash back) and 2) AK47 glitter (mostly chunky black with red, blue, green and gold mixed in) both are AMAZING!
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the vibrant colors with the Lydia lipstick and was so disappointed. Not very pigmented at all.but the loose powder and chicka lippie were amazing.
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does this brand compare to others?
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know a way to make Medusa Makeup last longer?
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
En cuantos colores vienen? porque a mi me gusta mas el negro pero me gustaria probarlo en otro color??
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great things about the box but wasn't sure if the makeup is worth it to buy on its own?