Medusa's Makeup Lip Paint Cowgirl

by Medusa's Makeup

LIP PAINT: liquid lipstick in a matte finish. Available in bright and bold colors and stays on all day.Cruelty free, Made in USA VEGAN1.5 grams net wt.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medusa's Makeup Lip Paint Cowgirl!
Kingsville, OH
These lip paints are amazing. Ive never had any real issues with them. They really last all day long and have great color. I didnt have any issue with transfer or anything either and i wore it all day!!
Medusa's Makeup Lip Paint Cowgirl uploaded by πŸ–€ Alice πŸ¦‡ G.
Another lip stain from Medusa. It is really bright and I will use it for mixing lipstick or even some eyeshadow art, because the consistency resembles liquid eyeshadow. It dries instantly and it is super pigmented. Almost impossible to take off. I had no burning issue on my lips with this shade. Cowgirl is completely fine, unlike bang. I am happy that this shade wasn't a bummer like the last one.

Looking for your answer?