BY MEDUSA'S MAKEUP #50 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does thi...2 Answers
  • Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great thi...1 Answers
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Eyeshadow has allot of fall out. Very cheap quality eyeshadow and would not repurchase. Color payout was okay, but it was so messy. Lipstick was terrible. It has a really bad chemical smell to it and also tastes very bad. I love many of their lipstick shades, but quality is very bad. Would not repurchase anything by this company again. Reminds me of cheap Halloween makeup. Colors pretty, quality is awful.
Nikki B.
Fort Collins, CO
I get their monthly boxes, it is so awesome! They give 3-5 FULL samples of the their products! It is only 15.99, which is a little bit more than other monthly subscriptions, but for the full samples I highly recommend! They are all things that I use for my everyday makeup too.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I got one of their lipsticks in the mail a few days ago and I love it! It doesn't stay all day but it is super moisturizing and smooth and easy to apply, the pigment is also pretty even and I didn't notice any patchiness. I got the color baroque and it's gorgeous
Jen D.
Love love love this brand! Ethical formulas and great pigment and lasting power.
Definitely affordable for everyone!
Nikki M.
I really love these colors! This company shipped them quickly and for a good price. The packaging and shipping packaging is adorable as well. These are extremely pigmented and a little goes a VERY long way. My only issue is that the blue and purple don't glow in blacklight. I guess they recently changed these around, because I know the old ones did in fact glow in the blacklight. You can mix in a bit of the green or pink and get them to react to it though. These are fantastic either way. Especially if you don't want to spend a ton on the other neon makeup that's out there.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
I ordered the lipstick in shade triple x and I am so blown away!! This is the most gorgeous Barbie pink and the best part is that this company is 100% cruelty free and 100% vegan! It is made with bees wax so it's moisturizing my lips all while making them look amazing! The color is very opaque and glides on like butter. I didn't have any issues with feathering or smearing. It does transfer but it wears for hours before needing a touch up. The packaging is adorable as well and I'm in love with it!!
Shawnta C.
I received my first sub package and I must say that I am quite impressed with the products. Like check out that wand, lashes for days. I love this lippie it great for when I don't feel like using my matte lippie in thus shade from another company. Medusa'a gloss are not sticky be any means and I love that. Customer for life.
LORI D.
If I could this company and product a negative star I would. Hands down the worst eyeshadows I've ever worked with. They have zero skills in communicating with their customers. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB. Buyer beware.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
I really love this brand's glitter selection and have bought some for myself. It's absolutely gorgeous and worthy of high end makeup! The glitter glue however does not like to dry and leads the glitter to crease and not stay on the lid. Buy the glitter, but buy glitter glue from NYX Cosmetics instead.
Alexandra L.
I purchased some makeup from this brand and I absolutely love it. I got some single eye shadows and some lipsticks. I am also looking into signing up for their subscription box. Great value for the price and they are a cruelty free brand! I definitely recommend checking them out!
Courtney A.
Moses Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know a way to make Medusa Makeup last longer?
Jenn C.
Oakland, CA
I'm looking for a new eye primer for loose pigments. How does this brand compare to others?
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the lipsticks worth buying individually? I've heard great things about the box but wasn't sure if the makeup is worth it to buy on its own?
Evelyn C.
Isabela Puerto Rico
En cuantos colores vienen? porque a mi me gusta mas el negro pero me gustaria probarlo en otro color??