MEDport Fit and Fresh Fruit and Veggie Bowl - 1 Bowl uploaded by An N.

BY MEDPORT

MEDport Fit and Fresh Fruit and Veggie Bowl Removable, Non-Toxic Ice pack The Fit and Fresh Fruit and Veggie Bowl is the perfect way to take your own fresh foods with you wherever you go. The convenient removable ice pack keeps foods chilled and fresh for up to 6 hours. The generous removable inner cup is perfect for your favorite dip, yogurt or cheeses. The Fit and Fresh Fruit and Veggie Bowl helps with portion control as well as safe food storage. Perfect for use at school, work, gym or any outing. Easy to clean, top rack dishwasher safe. You can also freeze and microwave the bowl. table border= 0 cell Spacing= 2 width= 100% tbody tr td /TBODY/TABLE Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Warnings DO NOT microwave the ice pack. All parts EXCLUDING the ice pack are top rack dishwasher safe. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer R.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these lunch bowls. Keeps everything fresh and the dividers allow for different types of food without mixing together. I have used these products for a few years and the are a quality product for sure.
Yessica H.
indiana
This is a great product for portion sizing. The dividers inside the container help you keep track of how much veggies you put inside, making it easy to portion size. I do reccoment this product
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
This is a great product if you're a little anal (like me) and hate when your food touches. If you're on the go a lot as well it offers a nice chill for a few hours. However, I did notice that if you have a little liquid (either from rinsing or such) it does leak a little. But other than that I loved using it.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this bowl. It's great for wanting one dish to hold both fruits and vegetables and whatever else all in one place without their juices or whatever combining and making the other taste funny. Highly recommended
Alyssa L.
Okay I seriously want one of these so bad!!!!! Looks so convenient and easy to use! All in one product that has so many components. I will definitely be purchasing one once I can find it online or in a store!
Nikki C.
Keeps fruits and veggies good! I recommend this product. It is spacey as well so there is room for all your fruits and vegetables. I have saved a lot of money from using this product
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
Such a great idea!! Easy to store fruits and keep them separated! Great price and I would recommend to those who like to meal plan and have everything organized for the days to come during the week!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I love this thing! It works really well for packing up fruit and veggies to take to work. I really like the little cup in the middle for dip and I love the ice pack that fits in the bottom. It keeps my fruits and veggies cool and crisp.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the style and the easiness to meal prep using these! The ice pack works great to keep everything cold. The container has separate spaces as well as a middle container for dressing or dip! It's great to pack and go!
yovanina c.
miami, FL
It is super excellent to preserve fresh fruits and vegetables to use and carry to work and the gym, or simplemete to have your snacks on hand as you walk to your car alone the guards there and got ready and fresh to eat
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where do these sell this at
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
He'd look awesome but my question is does the dressing fall out easy or is it super secured?
LaJessica M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Where can I find this?
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Why do people love this bowl? What are the benefits?
misty n.
Dallas,TX
Where can you get this at. I'm in Dallas,Tx.