BY MEDO #86 in Air Purifiers

Adjustable control dial. VNTFR-22. Scratch 'n sniff. No mess. Easy to use. Spill resistant. You control the right amount of fragrance. Air from car vent circulates the scent. Made in Mexico. see more...

• How long does this air freshener last?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I've heard great things..4 Answers
Rashonda W.
This vent fresh scent oil fresher had smelled so good. The only thing that I don't like about the air fresher is that you have to turn on the air the smell it
Michele A.
Burlington, MA
I didn't like the smell of it. Also, after a few days, I couldn't smell anything at all in the car. Just a few days later, really! I wouldn't recommend it.
Jennifer  M.
Ingleside, TX
The air freshener smells nice, but the oil leaked out and ruined the plastic on my dash. Boo! If you use be careful and make sure it doesn't leak out.
Melissa K.
Jonesboro, IL
Really liked the smell but it doesn't last very long. For the money it was not a good buy. I think I would need to buy 3 or 4 to last 30 days.
Kelsey m.
Vine Grove, KY
Is a little better prices than others. But Smell didn't last very long, and it leaked all over the inside of my car. Kind of disappointed
Alyssa C.
The scent was very strong to begin with and then it didn't last very long. I prefer the car scents from Bath and Body Works over these.
Amy C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Such a wonderful invention. The fresh smells lasts for weeks and weeks. People get in my car and ask me what is that awesome smell.
Yanet G.
Greenacres, FL
Smell very good but don't last longer then 10 days it's not good for your packet when you have to purchase 3 car scent in one month
Shanell B.
Montrose, MI
I love buying these !!!! Vent Fresh is THE best air freshener for a vehicle that i have tried ! I will always recommend these
Natisha R.
Falls City, NE
I am not impressed with this product. It good for a few days then fizzles right out. Price is ok. Would not buy these again.
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
Does this really work? I've heard great things..
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK
How long does this air freshener last?