BY MEDO #85 in Air Purifiers

Adjustable control dial. VNTFR-22. Scratch 'n sniff. No mess. Easy to use. Spill resistant. You control the right amount of fragrance. Air from car vent circulates the scent. Made in Mexico. see more...

• How long does this air freshener last?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I've heard great things..4 Answers
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
I like to use these in my car especially in the summer where it can get a musty smell after a rain, not that my car has gotten wet in the inside but it doesn't smell the greatest, so i always add one in there or two. it keeps it smelling fresh so my friends can enjoy time with me and not the smell in the car!
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This Medo Vent Fresh air freshener has a good scent. The price is comparable to other air freshener brands offered in the car care aisle. The fragrance doesn't last as long as advertised, but neither do the other freshener products I have tried.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This little oil air fresher is super awesome I love having theses for my car it never smells bad your whole car smells pretty amazing for mouths to me I love those new oil air freshers way better then the original ones and last longer too
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
This is ok the smell I liked but the only thing that I didn't like is that the smell really don't last a very long time but I guess for the price you cant beat it
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I got in my boss ladies car the other day and it smelled so good! She had these vent fresh air freshners hanging on her vents! I ran out as soon as we got back to buy some for my truck!
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
I buys these for my car because they are reasonable priced and they usually last about a full month unlike other products that usually dry up in about 15-20 days. ☺️ I love this product
Amanda K.
Overland Park, KS
I have one of these in my car now. It's been there for months and it still gives off a scent! I was surprised. I have used others and they go out after a few days.
shaid h.
This little oil air fresher is super awesome I love having theses for my car it never smells bad your whole car smells pretty amazing for mouths to me as of now...
Deann K.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I loved the scent, but I wish there was a way that they didn't disappear once it gets warmer. I feel like when it starts to heat up and you go back to your car it's gone after a few days.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I didn't care for these vent fresh. They didn't last but two days and they were dried up, and I think they were expensive for what they were I wouldn't recommend these
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
Does this really work? I've heard great things..
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK
How long does this air freshener last?