BY MEDNET DIRECT

Pads for Easy Toilet Training Mednet Direct Puppy Pads prevent your pet from soiling places within your home. Available in packs of 36 and 72 pads. Mednet Direct Puppy Pads Leak-proof plastic lining Comfortable fit Suitable for indoor and outdoor use These disposable pads are made for smaller dogs. They make it easy for your puppy to relieve in a leak-proof pad instead of on the floor. A Closer Look: Mednet Direct Puppy Pads are made of high absorbent cellulose that efficiently absorbs and holds up to 1 cup of liquid to make sure that even if your dog runs around with a dirty pad, the house stays clean. Made Specially for: Puppies see more...

Review (1)
Makenzie P.
It took a little bit for my dog to realize she needed to go on the puppy pads rather than fhe floor. Now she uses them all the time. Whenever I'm sleeping I guess she uses them because I wake up and she went on the puppy pads instead of the floor. I buy them all the time for my puppy...