BY MEDLNE

Find first aid at Target.com! Instant cold pack. This cold pack helps to reduce swelling caused by minor bumps and sprains for emergency pain relief. No refrigeration required. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
kaci o.
I first used this when i sprained my ankle a few years ago. I use it for cramps occasionally or a sore back. Really nice
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
These work wonders when suffering from back aches or even cramps! Leave this on for a few hours for relaxation
Samantha S.
We have these in our race trailer for when the guys smash a finger or something while working on the car. It beats having to dig up ice and it dripping every where.
Cassie P.
These are great to have! I have gone threw three knee surgeries and sometimes need ice to help with swelling so these were always quick and easy to use.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
This served me enough when I had two jobs and out of them with well sore back, I put it in my back all the night
Jaccqueline D.
Brasil
Gente muito bom para vocês que precisam comprem porque vale super a Pena muito bom
Anna L.
Riga, Vidzeme
These cold packs are really good for sore muscles, after i ran a marathon and my leg muscles really hurt, i just put these on and i felt so much better