BY MEDLINE

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! Curad Waterproof Plastic Adhesive Bandage, 3-1/4" x 1", Tan, Latex-free see more...

Lauren U.
Connellsville , PA
I used these when I was a swimmer since I pretty much lived in the pool and couldn't handle band-aids always falling off. I would use them on my feet (flipper blisters) and they always stayed on, which is saying something because my feet were always kicking
Alexandra R.
I always use these Tough Band-Aids for when I hurt myself at work. The normal ones start to fall off after a few hours and sometimes, YOU don't have time for that! These stay on longer and better and my husaband can use them too!
Jessica D.
I love these! They are great to put on you ankles if you have blisters because they don't fall off when you walk! Also they last which is nice not having to change your band aid every time you stop walking!
Lori E.
Not only are these great for water activities they are perfect for blisters on your feet as well as at work. I work in health care and they are perfect since I wash my hands multiple times a day.
Candice R.
Everything you need in a band aid! I didn't like band aids cause they couldn't breathe. Now this changes the game. The strips are great once you place them on the skin they are good for the day.
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this brand so much for my bandages. I like how long these last and how soft they are. They are easy and great to use for little kids.
Sophie S.
Like that they last longer than other band aids when it come to washing your hands and using hand sanitizers.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Eu usei esse quando eu era um nadador desde que eu vivia praticamente na piscina e não conseguiu lidar com band-aids semper caindo. Gostaria de usá-los em meus pés (blisters de flipper) e eles semper ficaram, o que está dizendo algo porque meus pés semper em operação chutando
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a good brand to buy?

Walmart