BY MEDLINE #47 in Bandages

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! Curad Waterproof Plastic Adhesive Bandage, 3-1/4" x 1", Tan, Latex-free see more...

Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this brand so much for my bandages. I like how long these last and how soft they are. They are easy and great to use for little kids.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
I always use these Tough Band-Aids for when I hurt myself at work. The normal ones start to fall off after a few hours and sometimes, YOU don't have time for that! These stay on longer and better and my husaband can use them too!
Lauren U.
Lauren U.
Connellsville, PA
I used these when I was a swimmer since I pretty much lived in the pool and couldn't handle band-aids always falling off. I would use them on my feet (flipper blisters) and they always stayed on, which is saying something because my feet were always kicking
Lori E.
Lori E.
Not only are these great for water activities they are perfect for blisters on your feet as well as at work. I work in health care and they are perfect since I wash my hands multiple times a day.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love these! They are great to put on you ankles if you have blisters because they don't fall off when you walk! Also they last which is nice not having to change your band aid every time you stop walking!
Candice R.
Candice R.
Everything you need in a band aid! I didn't like band aids cause they couldn't breathe. Now this changes the game. The strips are great once you place them on the skin they are good for the day.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Like that they last longer than other band aids when it come to washing your hands and using hand sanitizers.